Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo Reviews

½ May 3, 2016
God this sucks so bad!!!!
March 12, 2016
It's crude and unconscionably stupid, but it's consistent and doesn't pretend to be anything else. Shut off your brain and you'll laugh. A controlled substance would also do the trick.
½ June 4, 2014
It may not be as fresh as the original, but Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo works in its own right thanks to an inventive series of politically incorrect yet uproariously clever gags and a talented new supporting cast, as well as an unconventional murder mystery subplot added to the mix.
½ January 11, 2013
Terrible. Schneider sucks
April 4, 2011
This movie is awful and pointless but you can't help but laugh at it. It's hilarious and has such dirty potty humor.
½ November 12, 2007
Esta es quizás una de las peores secuelas en la historia del cine: El carisma de Rob Schneider y la diversión de la primera parte desaparecen por completo para dar lugar a una película que se burla una y otra vez de los defectos físicos de las personas, que de por sí una mala elección. Y si a eso le sumamos que los chistes no causan risa, sino pena y asco nada más, todo está perdido.
½ August 15, 2015
Did the world really need a sequel to the original....well I guess the Razzies sure did.
June 4, 2007
The style isn't exactly cerebral, but I still find the jokes pretty over the top and entertaining.
June 11, 2015
What a piece of crap!
March 29, 2006
Can't Rob Schneider see his career is over?
March 28, 2015
This is a comedy without sense, funny at times but extremely bad. 2/10
February 26, 2015
Pretty forgettable even for a sequel of a bad movie to start with. Nobody in this pic seems to be too interested in making this movie as if they all KNOW it would be worse than the first one and it is!
January 12, 2014
A fairly hilarious and ridiculous sequel to Male Gigolo. I thought that it was more funny than the original, but not as fresh and entertaining. All in all a funny raunchy comedy, but it has its fair share of flaws. I enjoyed it though.
½ January 2, 2015
This film takes the genre of comedy down a notch with this pathetically unfunny and repulsive effort
½ October 31, 2014
Boring, no original, predictable, no funny and repetitive.
½ October 31, 2014
Boring, no original, predictable, no funny and repetitive.
½ September 22, 2014
The success of the first one was a shock, but this clueless continuation is crude, offensive, and not the least bit funny.
August 25, 2014
Even though the sexual innuendos (discreet or obvious) might be overdone that it gets annoying, the oddball moments & acting manages to overcompensate & amuse me. I enjoyed "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" more than the first!
February 10, 2010
(First and only viewing - Fall 2005 in theaters)