33% The Other Woman Apr 25

—— The Soul Man: Season 3
—— Suburgatory: Season 3

Deviation Reviews

February 15, 2014
Amber is a young nurse, intent on getting home to her family after a long shift. Frankie is a dangerous psychopath on the run who will do anything to get out of the country and evade the authorities. When Frankie takes Amber hostage to aid his escape. this movie was boring and really overrated.
August 10, 2012
This is really baaaaad British movie and I hate it! Movie was so boring, no suspense or thrill and pointless. I like Danny Dyer, he tried to do great performance and he failed. His act was different, but too much. Frankie killed people without reason and I didn't like it. Anna Walton (Hellboy II) was OK but she looked boring too. I saw UK Blu-ray and DVD/Blu-ray never available in US. I think it can't show this in US, because it was really awful!!! I wasted my money and 90 minutes...
Knit F.
March 10, 2012
I really enjoyed watching Deviation. The story, the acting, and the mood fit perfectly. Such a treat watching Danny Dyer play a different role. His performance as Franky reminds me of Brad Pitt's character in in Kalifornia: one minute charming & childlike but can turn violently angry the next. I had only seen Anna Watson in Hellboy 2 and as Amber, she was good in this movie as well.

The story is well written and utterly believable. This is not an action movie but a slow burning thriller. We are rooting for Amber throughout the whole film and during each scene we can imagine ourselves acting & reacting exactly the way she does. Just like the movies Red Eye, Cellular, and Phone Booth, the focus is on 2 characters in a nightmare situation and the hero/heroine is a regular person, so the audience is watching how someone realistically copes to save him/herself.
EnglishCrumpet
March 7, 2012
Danny Dyer tries his best, but falls a long way short of making Deviation a success. His overwrought performance detracts from the early atmospheric setup as Dyer's schizofrenic killer carjacks Anna Walton's vulnerable heroine, and holds her hostage for an impromptu killing spree across London's shadiest backstreets. The story descends from mildly thrilling to completely risible as opportunities for escape come and go quicker than Dyer's character switches between his multiple personalities. It's just about watchable in a carcrash kind of way, but prepare for much eye-rolling and even a few unintentional laughs.
March 5, 2012
danny dyer is too cuddly and anna walton too accommodating,some good bits though.