Dhada (Tiger Vishwa) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dhada (Tiger Vishwa) Reviews

July 11, 2013
Except a few well choreographed Hollywood-like stunts, and two well-shot songs, DHADA (meaning: tremor) doesn't make us feel the 'dhada' it tries to produce in us.
½ August 21, 2011
If possible, the writing crew of this movie should be banned to ever work again for their utter disrespect for the art or the audience. How they get a chance in the first place needs to be investigated as there seem to be a pure lack of talent.
I am not intending to describe any of the plot, as it is total bullshit. Naga Chaitanya has improved a bit than his previous ventures where I couldn't stand him. Kajal looks as glamorous as always and it ends there. Cinematography is OK and the guy behind the camera tried to showcase a lot in this uninspired mess. There is a healthy supply of bad guys and cartoonish comedy guys who keeps popping up randomly in this worst ever written screenplay and the songs considered to be part entertainment and part relaxation which works as neither and feels rather exhausting. I don't understand how these people who have been in the industry for so long couldn't recognize a disaster when the script was anywhere near a mile around them.
It's been a while since I have seen any Telugu movie in a theater and it turned out to be rather disappointing. With this attitude for scripts, Telugu film industry is going nowhere.