63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

87% The Strain: Season 1
79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Diamond Men Reviews

September 26, 2012
This low-budget buddy film may lack punch or edginess, but owing to the charm of the intergenerational bonding at the warm heart of the story and the mentor-protege dynamic between its two charming leads, Diamond Men turns out to be a mildly pleasant film that means well, and is made all the more worthwhile for its fantastically satisfying ending.
January 22, 2011
Terrific little caper that is also a character study. Robert Forster's as good as he's ever been and Donnie Wahlberg is a surprisingly good choice in his role.
Stephen E

March 11, 2012
Robert Forster's subtle "nice guy" performance in "Diamond Men" is one of the main reasons to watch the film, if not the only reason. Donnie Wahlberg is likable in his supporting role and the script offers some fine twists, but there is nothing here that engages or involves viewer. Cohen's direction and script hold up for the most part, but neither is very solid.
christiebrandt10
March 6, 2012
i love donnie in this movie. I really dont think i would recomend this to anyone.
Jeffrey M

September 11, 2011
A little uneven in tone and pace, but made largely enjoyable by a well written script and Robert Forster.
Robyn M.
February 17, 2010
An unsuspecting Surprise!

Diamond Men is rich with endearing moments and witty Humor, that gets even the hard to smile people on the floor laughing. Donnie Wahlberg toke me by surprise in a rare but wonderful Performance as the unexperienced undertaker who was hopelessly flawed but charismatic. For and indie and low budget film- this is what real Cinema is all about- Talent!
February 25, 2008
Not your average cross-generation buddy picture. Better! Forster!
September 19, 2007
good movie! kinda cute!
August 11, 2007
CloudIsAMonkey
CloudIsAMonkey

June 21, 2007
You could sell them for a fortune!!
January 29, 2007
Too slow and drawn out for what they wanted to do with the story. But the actors were good, even if one was the bad boy of New Kids On The Block
Harlequin68
Harlequin68

January 27, 2007
[font=Century Gothic]In "Diamond Men", Eddie Miller(Robert Forster) has been a traveling diamond salesman for the past thirty years in central Pennsylvania but because of a recent heart attack, he cannot be insured anymore. The only chance he has to keep his job is to train his successor, Bobby Walker(Donnie Wahlberg), a brash newcomer, whose only experience is maintaining vending machines.[/font]
[font=Century Gothic][/font]
[font=Century Gothic]"Diamond Men" is a modest slice-of-life movie that is as much about respecting the traditions of the past and small towns, as it is about not fearing what will come next. And it is helped enormously by a splendid performance by Robert Forster. But I don't know how I feel about the ending.[/font]
SarahJoyFrost
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this
mrsfaith
October 21, 2006
Donnie's great in this one!