• R, 1 hr. 40 min.

79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Diary of a Tired Black Man Reviews

Fascade F

November 24, 2009
Conflicting but yet INTERESTING DOCUMENTARY of the daily struggles of a relationship....who's right or wrong depends on the situation that the couple is in....worth seeing if you can put up with the points of view from the public on the different scenarios portrayed...
February 4, 2009
It's a film/documentary of various perspectives from both men and women (of diverse backgrounds). A VERY interesting discussion topic/starter.

Take-away:
A strong woman is a woman who has weathered many storms without losing the goodness of her character.

Hmmmm....I may let my son pick movies more often. :)
January 11, 2012
no score right lol wtf???
July 2, 2011
This movie is about as uninformed as fox news. If anyone thinks that these over exadurated scenes of what women have done wrong is some syndrome is absolutly nauseating. Ya I am black ya I am a women but I am also an professional women college educated about to get licensed to be an architect. Please this movie is a joke. Go interview people in the heart of all cities and everyone who just came out of a club or in a barber shop. Why is there no interviews of any doctors, architects, lawyers.
slow like honey
February 16, 2010
"Diary Of A Tired Black Man" doesn't have a story, or any real plot. The acting is laughable, the characters are nothing more than caricatures and one dimensional -- 'angry black woman is angry for no reason, white woman is docile, and the protagonist of course, is the hard working unappreciated black man.

This isn't a "so bad its good" movie, its just plain bad.
Evens1 C.
February 2, 2009
[font=Comic Sans MS]Those who have seem ?[b]Diary Of A Tired Black Man[/b]? see it as is an excellent way of opening a vital dialoge about Black relationships. The film will make you laugh, smile, think and sometimes cry![/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]Some, (those who have never seen the film.... ;) ) ?think? that this is a woman bashing film. It is nothing of the sort.[/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]It is a funny, "must see" film that will inspire much change in how we all handle our lives.[/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS]EV[/font]