Die-ner (get It?) Reviews

½ June 14, 2012
contains spoilers: very interesting movie, there were some really funny but stupid parts in the movie, it was unique but the acting sucked, It wasn't very realistic at all, and at times i just wondered what the hell they were doing especially the first time when they knocked the guy down.. and he was lying unconcious they wouldn't be stabbing him in the head, because then they'd be too blame theyd call the cops, or escape or something.. Very over the top and wasn't that funny 10 minutes into the first zombie part onwards.
April 27, 2012
The above description lends way more philosophical depth to this film than it actually has. Essentially a bottle film that never leaves one room, you could perhaps compare it to Sartre's "No Exit" or Beckett's "Endgame," but that is giving it way more credit than it deserves. In essence, it is just a bad zombie film that gets rather boring before the end, which is saying a lot considering it is only 75 minutes.
September 25, 2011
First I want to point out the only actor I enjoyed 100%. That was Joshua Grote. Now the rest of the cast was pretty good at their parts. Not all the zombies though, some of the zombies were pretty bad. This film has a lot of dialog in it and Grote is speaking most of it. His character is not all there in the head and he did a great job of acting that way. I enjoyed watching him talk. But too much talking in the film lead to being a little bored. There was a couple gore scenes, but no real excitement. The scare factor was low too. Also there was some things that they touched base on in the film that were never resolved. One important thing had to do with Grote's character and I wish they would of resolved it. But overall it was a fun movie to watch. But it had just as many good moments as bad ones.
blizzpirate
½ April 1, 2011
August 26, 2014
Cheaply made, there isn't much of a plot and it progresses very slowly. The zombies aren't great, the characters are unlikeable, and the humor is lame.
December 17, 2013
AWFUL! WORST ZOMBIE FILM EVER - DON'T WATCH! EVEN IF YOU ARE A HUGE ZOMBIE FAN - 0/10
½ August 31, 2012
I liked it more than it deserved...I even chuckled once or twice...that does not mean it was good. It's actually a ridiculously slow paced terrible movie.
½ March 31, 2012
This movie should be universally panned for its title alone. The only thing decent about Die-ner, aside from its thankfully short running time, is the acting ability of the serial killer.
½ May 28, 2011
What a flaming pile of shit this was. It's listed as a horror comedy but there's no comedy in it. It isn't scary it isn't really that gory as far as zombie flicks go. The zombies barely pass for what a zombie looks like. I stopped it with only five minutes left because I really just didn't care at all to finish it. Avoid this one at all costs.