Digging to China Quotes
The top Digging to China quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Ricky Schroth: We're one big sad monster. Four legs, four arms, two heads, two noses.‐ Submitted by Andrea R (4 years ago)
- Ricky Schroth: I'm gonna stay the same. You like me now but, you won't like me later. You're gonna grow up. I'm not.‐ Submitted by Andrea R (4 years ago)
- Harriet Frankovitz: Sometimes I thought my mother was smart and really beautiful. Other times I worried a nest of spiders was living in her hair and they were eating through her skull and chewing on her brain.
- Ricky Schroth: My mother says before I was born I was the same as everybody else, better even. My mom says I'm from a place where I'm the smartest person there, everybody sings.
- Harriet Frankovitz: My mother says I was born with an angel on my shoulder. This is supposed to bring me luck and happiness. I think she lied.
- Harriet Frankovitz: I always wished for the same two things which were really only one thing. I wanted something magical to happen to me, and I wanted my mother to get well.
- Harriet Frankovitz: My mother lived in one world. I was always looking for another.
- Harriet Frankovitz: My sister Gwen should have been a nurse, she's always making some guy feel better!