What was your favorite Scene ? Best Dialogue

Some threads are positive negative controversial , whatever. Lets focus on the actual film itself. Start a list of favorite scenes. Ill go first.

The beginning when he shot the sherriff and completely trolled the marshall was priceless.. the dialogus and cleverness left me in freakn Awe.
BlessedBoy Musicc
12-26-2012 09:12 AM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

Bazinga

Wm Blair

There are too many favorite lines in the best movie I've seen in a long time. I was laughing at them on the drive home. The one that best comes to mind is not only matter-of-factly stated in a humorous way, but is an illustration of the _comical_ level of violence that Tarantino put into this scene: in the movie finale where Django said to the female house slave watching, "Cora, say goodbye to Ms. Laura..." at which point he shot her and you see Cora flying backwards very unrealistically for about eight feet, her feet never touching the floor, like she was being pulled by a bungee cord (she was, but it's graphically edited out); at the same time you hear someone say, "woow!" It was like something straight out of Monty Python where characters launched from whatever device on a most likely fatal trajectory always tend to say say, "woow!"

Dec 31 - 10:50 AM

Alex Aston

Alex Aston

I liked the dinner scene when they were talking about black Hercules, the dialogue there was absolutely hilarious.

Dec 30 - 08:05 PM

Andy Robinson

Andy Robinson

My favorite bit of Dialogue was the Eskimo Joe conversation. "Where do they come up with these nicknames? I think one night he said he was cold and there you have it Eskimo Joe." That had me dying

Dec 30 - 12:10 AM

Anita Hodges

Anita Hodges

The Klan and the bags was hilarious! I loved near the end when Django comes back for his wife..she is scared when she hears the door open, but then he says, "It's me, baby"

Dec 29 - 08:04 PM

Bill Chapman

Bill Chapman

dicaprio giing his old ben speach by far was the best written ... but there were so many funny ones like the kkk and the bags ,, samuel jackson sayying right infront of django that his brromhilda loves fucking those bigg niggas haaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaa noone laughed at the part as hard as i did ,,,,

Dec 27 - 04:53 PM

Rami Nawfal

Rami Nawfal

The dinner conversation blew my mind.

Dec 27 - 12:06 PM

Kaiser Yusuf

Kaiser Yusuf

The scene where Dicaprio learns that the author of the Three Musketeers is black and the subsequent handshake scene. Also the scene where everybody is stressing about the eyeholes in the bags, that was just hilarious.

Dec 27 - 08:59 AM

John McKeon

John McKeon

The remark about " what's the use of having a German speaking nigga unless you let her speak German from time to time"

Dec 26 - 07:01 PM

Mike Kowzun

Mike Kowzun

"I count six shots."

"I count two guns, nigga."

Dec 26 - 05:52 PM

Chris Conner

Chris Conner

Sam Jaskson, "Jesus Christ let me kill this motherfucker!"

Dec 26 - 12:21 PM

Joshua Hill

Joshua Hill

sweet jesus let me kill this nigga

Jan 27 - 11:27 PM

Andrew Nunziata

Andrew Nunziata

fucking amazing. christoph easily steals every scene that he's in. The sheriff scene was great, but i think the "baghead" or KKK scene was absolutely brilliant and one of the best, and so were all of the verbal sparring scenes between christoph and dicaprio. loved it

Dec 26 - 09:37 AM

Matt Peckham

Matt Peckham

definitely the baghead scene. comedy genius. straight outta blazing saddles.

Dec 26 - 01:01 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile