The Dollmaker Reviews

April 19, 2012
I love this movie. It is one of the few movies I own. It is one that I can watch again and again.
April 5, 2012
A family in Kentucky during the second World War decides to move to Detroit, where the husband has a job working in one of the plants there. Of course, they know nothng about city life and try to adjust to it. ALong the way, some hard things come in the way, but I really loved the way Fonda and her costar interacted with each other. Very good film.
January 23, 2012
This is the most heart-felt movie I have ever watched and is my favorite!!!!! I even named my daughter after the little girl that got ran over by a train.
July 5, 2009
I will NOT see a Movie that has this Commie, Traitor, BITCH in it.
They don't have a LOW enough rating for her.
She can rot in the Hanoi Hilton, for what she did to Our troops during Vietnam.

BURN BITCH, BURN
November 17, 2008
this i believe was Jane Fonda's crowning movie
October 11, 2006
I did not really like this movie.
January 10, 2008
very good. very sad. you will cry buckets of tears on this one.
December 5, 2007
Jane Fonda is good in everything she has starred in, but in this film she portrays an undereducated hillbilly of sorts during the depression era. It is a statement proclaming how creativity, faith and resourcefulness can save the human spirit and condition...
August 15, 2007
½ June 30, 2007
Fonda is good, the film is not.
June 19, 2007
Very good movie...Jane Fonda is an excellent actress and this movie was one of her best.
May 18, 2007
My alltime favorite movie.
Sad,touching movie
May 7, 2007
Rural tale of hardworking mama. Enjoyed the book.
May 1, 2007
my favorite movie of all time...SO PAINFUL...this movie resonates deeply within me on a level that i cannot put into words....i was a child when i saw it the first time and it was probably the first time i ever witnessed tragedy on a screen
May 2, 2007
book sucks but movie is triumphant
½ March 27, 2007
Great acting ..Some parts were touching and sad..
½ April 9, 2007
Saw this just recently..another brilliant Jane Fonda movie!
November 4, 2006
Doleful, over-obvious. Read the book instead.
April 18, 2006
OK guys. This is the movie I mention for the saddest movie I have ever seen. I recommend everyone to see this one. A