67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

Don't Open 'Til Christmas Reviews

Cassandra M

September 8, 2009
Ahhh....back in the days when British horror films were good. I wish I could've been alive then. But hey that's why DVDs were invented! This film is a very very good example of how good British horror used to be. The film has a great atmosphere and has a great 80s score. I like the performances and think that they are believable in the roles in which they portray. The film has some suspenseful scenes and I loved the film when I first watched it (incidently i first watched only four days after Christmas 2007) and I was rooted to the one spot until it was over. I was pleasantly surprised by the high standard of the film and also by the fact that it seemed to have been made on a relatively small budget. It also has a special significance for me as it is set around my favourite holiday. I must say that my favourite characters are Sharon the model: "You can come on in I'm not getting up." And I also throughly enjoy Experience Girl: "Does my mother know I work here? She ought to she own the place!" I love this film!!!
thefog1331
thefog1331

December 8, 2007
Ho ho ho-rrible. Other than one good kill, two decent surprises it sucks the big, fat candy cane. Bad acting, directing, editing, sound editing (it reminded me of the 30's), FX--you name it, it was awful.
January 17, 2010
A very nihilistic Christmas movie, sleazy with a touch of class. Good gore scenes and a crazy killer make this a must see for the holidays.
Kyle f73
May 5, 2012
Awful horror film with one good kill scene.