64% The Maze Runner Sep 19

67% Matador: Season 1
83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

71% Dallas: Season 3
62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Doragon bru Z 8: Moetsukiro!! Nessen retsusen-ch gekisen (Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan) Reviews

Christopher H

November 10, 2012
Interesting set up, but the action that takes up the second half of the film tends to be draggy and lacking in standout moments. For as popular as Broly is among the DBZ fandom for being a sadistic hulk, he is largely uninteresting and possesses the most stupid nonsensical villain motivation ever (He wants revenge on Goku because he cried too much?). Another major gripe is the way Vegeta acts out of character throughout. It does not make sense to me that Vegeta would cower from a fight before it begins. Its still interesting to see all four Super Saiyans (Goku, Trunks, Gohan, Vegeta) together in one battle but the overlong runtime and severely anti-climactic ending make this entry one of the weaker links in the DBZ movie canon.
Steven V

April 20, 2007
Great movie, loved it. One of the best Dragon Ball Z movies. The final battle is fantastic.
eluberzachokafka
July 25, 2008
This is a good movie where they had a Saiyan son born with unimaginalble power and is like unbeatable. But most of all through the hatred of Goku. This film has a good plot and unbealivable action for all Dragon Ball Z fans. 10 out of 10.
DDRSamurai
May 12, 2008
Straight pummeling, is what the entire second half of this movie consists of. It is easily my favorite DBZ film.
August 22, 2013
La ms intrigante, oscura y bruta de todas las cintas dragonballeras, y al mismo tiempo la mejor.
Maineutral R.
August 10, 2013
Determined by many as the best DBZ movie, Broly has all the elemts that make Dragon Ball Z an incredible anime. Strong and heavy action scenes, humor, breathtaking satisfying and fantastic. This movie creates everlasting memories.
March 11, 2013
A great action movie with a solid soundtrack!! Broly is probably the coolest DBZ badguy!!
Christopher H

November 10, 2012
November 28, 2012
Introducing one of the most popular characters not to appear in the Manga, as well as expanding upon the story of the Saiyans, Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan is a pretty solid film.
May 5, 2012
Dragonball Z is usually terrible buildup with an incredible payoff, this is the exact opposite.
September 15, 2012
It makes me laugh after watching all these videos in Nicovideo.
August 3, 2012
This is my second favorite, only because the villian Broly is so ruthless and huge, i mean if you wanted to see a muscle have muscles Broly is the perfect example. It's actually ridiculous looking now that I think about it.
May 3, 2012
The greatest movie of all DBZ. The one who for the first time reunite all the super saiyan to fight the most epic adversary in the DBZ universe. This movie have all what the fan love of the serie, and much more. The Final fight is the mother of all of fight.
October 4, 2011
One of the most entertaining OVAs of Dragon Ball, it shows action, action, action and action, and what's more, ACTION! This is Dragon Ball Z.
The23rdBest
May 20, 2010
Everything that was good about the t.v. show is in this movie. Not only is it in this movie but it is multiplied by 10,000. Simply awsome, and by far the greatest dragon ball z movie. In my opinion anyway.
July 13, 2011
Broly is an interesting concept, but that's not enough for me to forgive this movie. The new characters go undeveloped, and the familiar characters are completely ruined. In particular, Vegeta is made into an absolute dimwit. The plot is embarrassing. Of course, that's not what you're watching for. Well, the fighting also sucks. I sat all the way through Troll 2, but I had to skip chunks of this toward the end. I'm not a masochist.
Fred S.
May 20, 2010
Now this is a Dragonball Z movie! Broly is an epic villain like Darth Vader!
Kyle D.
May 20, 2010
The best of the broly movies. The soundtrack is amazing and the story fits in a believeable way.