• Unrated, 1 hr. 33 min.

—— Wilfred: Season 4
43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Double, Double, Toil and Trouble Reviews

November 26, 2013
the best of the early olsen twins in my opinion. good story, and all the supporting actors are great. Meshack taylor is funny, eric mccormack is inspiring and cloris leachman is a hoot. an annual favorite for me.
blackcecily
November 21, 2013
I loved this movie when I was growing up, I was a huge Mary Kate and Ashley fan and loved watching all their movies. This was one that I particularly remember enjoying though I am unsure how I would rate it as an adult.
Weirdem01
April 15, 2009
remember watching it years ago,, now i forgot it
June 17, 2013
Found this on the tube, although the story is cute and watchable. It is also larger inappropriate as five year olds go wondering around without adult supervision making friends with three grown men. Who is the audience for this. Today this would trigger an Amber alert and three significant lengthy jail times for the men involved.
December 16, 2012
A pretty good family Halloween film, oldie but goldie.
January 28, 2012
So funny to watch! It's just a really funny film with such a sweet story and in a way a little spooky but not too much because it's a film for kids. I loved it when i was younger, still do if i'm honest!!!
Sophie B

October 31, 2011
I enjoyed this as a child and it's an ok kids film. Not something amazing or groundbreaking in any way but an easy and love filled film that tries to teach kids to embrace their differences and celebrate the good points in life.
cameronsm
June 13, 2010
haha oh wow. i forgot about this movie. i used to love it (and anything else with the Mary-Kate and Ashley) when i was a kid.
LisaMichelleAckles
January 2, 2010
March 15, 2009
Ahw so cute! This is one of the better Olsen movies! So young and even then they could act, that's pretty clever!
The story is really cute and actually kinda good!
Cloris Leachman, Phil Fondacaro and Meshach Taylor were also good.
It's a really fun movie, for the whole family!
sapphireoasis21
November 22, 2009
I have this on here as I always watch this around Halloween (have since I was a kid). Yes, this is cheesy and stars Mary-Kate and Ashley, but I still enjoy it.
SoonerThanLaterillNeedaSaviour
August 5, 2009
favorite mary-kate and ashley movie
May 23, 2009
My favorite old Mk&A movie!
volleyballchicksrule
April 5, 2009
Prolly my favorite Olsen twins movie..
March 23, 2009
This was always one of my favorite kids movies.
February 16, 2009
kids film but i love the olsens. and cloris leachman is amazing!
batraylover24
November 30, 2008
One of my favorite Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen movies of all time! These twins have made tons of movies throughout the course of their career, but the movies in which they were children really were the ones that I enjoyed the most. This movie is no exception. This movie loses only a half a star because it is a bit weird in parts, plus there is the whole witch aspect (which I do not care much for), but other than that, it's a fantastic flick that the entire family can enjoy together.
himvalo
September 16, 2008
i watched this when i was litle and still love it to this day