Double Platinum - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Double Platinum Reviews

May 13, 2014
Overall, it was a well told story. True, it's been done before but I still liked this spin on it. As Diana Ross wanted, we could all see she still looks wonderful, although she has 5 grown kids. I had to laugh at the artfully placed ferns in shower scene, though. The biggest negative was that Brandy was crying her eyes out every other scene. I felt like it detracted from the story by the end of the movie.
May 13, 2014
I have given this three stars only because Diana Ross and Brandy are singing in the film. Otherwise it's badly acted sentimental mush. But I love the music.
January 31, 2014
Love it its my favorite movie
½ November 27, 2012
sometimes it's amazing, other times it is just okay.
½ September 23, 2012
A chilled put movie for a relaxed time. Reels more like TV movie with no added frills
February 17, 2012
One of my favorite films with brandy
January 29, 2012
this was a very good movie
July 25, 2010
Ok movie for something that was made for TV.
½ February 3, 2010
Trashy and soap operaesque but so good! Why doesnt Ms ross act more she is so good in this!!!
January 3, 2010
Sooooo beautiful. This movie took me up, and down...my emotions were all over the place. Very nicely done. Very believable performances, especially from Ms. Ross.
November 6, 2009
quit your lallygagging xx
August 10, 2009
my fav movie. I watch it everytimes its on
May 16, 2009
good. brandy and diana ross are really superb!
April 7, 2009
this is a tuching movie
½ December 1, 2008
Fairly good movie with a message greater than the movie itself, never give up on your dreams and do not let anyone hold you back.
August 17, 2008
It's a sad movie but very good
August 3, 2008
this was a very good movie
August 1, 2008
diana ross and brandy are fab in this
July 27, 2008
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 24, 2008
DIS RIGHT HERE IS A GREATTTTTTTTT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!