Dr. Dolittle 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dr. Dolittle 2 Reviews

murphmann93
June 24, 2011
Funny. But not neccisarily the best of Eddie Murphy's work. A good comedy at best! Not great.
May 27, 2011
I don't believe that make a continuation.
January 11, 2010
I actually felt that this sequel was a small improvement on the original!
ScoopOnline
December 10, 2009
Not as much good as the Prequel one.
jagfire
½ September 5, 2007
More like this will dolittle at the box office
May 21, 2007
better than the first one
sanjurosamurai
½ January 11, 2007
better than the first, i like that bear
½ December 27, 2006
Ack. Another bad one.
October 30, 2006
its good, but the first one is better, one of the good thins of this movie is the character of the bear
magnum32004
October 10, 2006
Much more family-friendly than its PG-13 rated predecessor. It still has its weak spots, though.
May 28, 2011
Better than the original, but that's not saying much.
½ February 28, 2007
Better then the first!
June 7, 2007
I really did not like it. I saw this one before the first one... I don't know why. The bear is stupid. I liked the story about his daughter, though. Don't watch it.
October 24, 2007
I watched it and did enjoy it.
FanadFilmsProduction
½ April 26, 2007
What a pos
August 29, 2006
I wish they Dr. Didlittle more of this movie. F
August 12, 2015
Murphy's another go as the animal communication doctor provides the same whimsical, comedic family heart as its predecessor, with more charms from the sequel's voice cast but felt a bit less at a small decrease rate. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
March 7, 2014
Not bad for Eddie Murphy, as the movie is weird and kooky in a fun way, and I found myself enjoying it, in a twisted, indirect way. The series may not be perfect, but it's a little bit funny, at best.
½ March 15, 2012
"Dr. Dolittle 2" isn't all that good, although it does have some funny moments, and it certainly isn't boring. Also, it has Steve Zahn in it, and that is never a bad thing.