Dr. Dolittle 3 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dr. Dolittle 3 Reviews

½ September 22, 2013
Pretty weak movie. There is so little to the story.
January 11, 2010
I did not enjoy this film! It barely has anything going for it! And by excluding Eddie Murphy, this movie fails miserably!
sanjurosamurai
February 27, 2007
entertaining but goofy and silly
August 6, 2007
Cool, but the others were better.
½ August 4, 2006
omg what is this??? it was so boring...!
December 17, 2011
This movie is rated low in most references. I thought it was intertaining but had a very predictable plot.
October 14, 2010
You know how some movie francises just need to quit? Dr. Dolittle followed this pattern. The first two were okay, but this one was atrocious. Not a single thing in the film was done right. The acting was bad, the plot was predictable and ludicrous, and the jokes were unfunny. This film was a cheap gimmick in an attempt to cash in on the Dr. Dolittle francise.
January 16, 2009
:fresh: Sorry, I hadn't written reviews in a while, but I was very busy. Anyway, this is absolutely a great direct-to-video sequel!
½ June 4, 2007
Dr. Dolittle sends his oldest daughter who can also talk to animals to a dude ranch filled with various ranch animals in Durango, Colorado so that she can get to know the animals better and save the ranch from going bankrupt.
May 31, 2008
I'am A Dr. Dolittle Fan. I Loved Dr. Dolittle 1&2. But When The 3rd Came Around...I Had The BIGGEST Dissaportment Of My Life! I Recomend You Stay Away From This One And Watch The Origanal 2 Insted.
½ July 31, 2007
I started watchin it and then as the movie went on I became uninterested, i think two was enough..they overdid it a little with the third one.
July 24, 2007
yea it was okay its about she knows to talk to animals and tells everyone at the ranch and she gets a boyfriend and she saves the ranch from being sold
½ July 5, 2007
it was warm, funny, and full of hot cowboys. great for a fun afternoon with some popcorn and home manicures.
½ April 25, 2007
this was really bad, and NO ONE SHOULD WATCH IT. its like nothing like the other doltittle thing. i mean, Kyla is so bad @ acting
½ April 10, 2007
The movie was pretty good but again in true Eddy Murphy style there were some parts that could have been cleaner.
½ March 19, 2007
my question is what happen to the older daughter? there is no mention of her and the gift. it was never hinted at that maya had it
March 5, 2007
Yeah, I'll admit it. I actually rented this movie. There's something about talking animals that I just can't resist.
½ March 3, 2007
LOve it. I lv dr. doolittle. there also used to be a doolittle petshop of my streets street. but they took it down cause of the stupid petsmart