In Search of Dr. Seuss - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

In Search of Dr. Seuss Reviews

½ October 16, 2011
I used to love this special that gives some history into who Dr. Seuss was, told some of his classic stories in unique ways, and featured Max Headroom as the Cat in the Hat taking Kathy Najimy through the many worlds Seuss created while being quite informative on how he got where he did and some of his early work. It also presents his life story and tidbits of history in a unique and creative way worthy of the great children's author himself.
September 4, 2013
Amazing movie, inside his books learning about his life. The movie looked like a book by itself, delightful, sweet, truthful, I just love this movie, and the songs are just as fun as Dr. Seuss was, I'm sure he'd love it too.
½ January 14, 2013
¿Quieres conocer la vida y obra del Dr Seuss? pues esto es lo indicado para ti, aunque tenga actuaciones tediosas e innecesarias y lean los cuentos y editen los cortos animados...pero hey querías saber del dr ¿no?.
October 14, 2010
While this film may be cheesy, it did offer an insight on who Dr. Seuss was, and it brought back happy memories from my childhood.