Dracula 2000 Quotes
The top Dracula 2000 quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Valerie Sharp: You never told me your name.The Count: I have many, we are so much more complicated than our names.‐ Submitted by Jazen H (21 months ago)
- Trick: Sorry sport, I'm an atheist.Simon: God loves you anyway!‐ Submitted by Jed G (3 years ago)
- Lucy: He is better than chocolate.
- Simon: Never, ever fuck with an antiques dealer.
- The Count: We are so much more complicated than our names, Lucy.Lucy: I was named after the 'Peanuts' character.
- The Count: I don't drink...coffee.
- Solina: It's a special thing to be chosen. It feels like being born.The Count: You haven't been feeding her.
- Van Helsing: He hates God. He is repulsed by all things Christian. But these things do not kill him, no. They only fill him with a rage.
- Van Helsing: For the first time I believe that there is someone else in the world like him, and he senses it. He senses his own blood.
- Marcus: [sees Simon's cross] Sorry sport, I'm an athiestSimon: [blade comes out of cross] God loves you anyway.‐ Submitted by Andrew K (3 years ago)