Drag Me to Hell Reviews

April 14, 2015
80% on my Tomatometer.
April 11, 2015
AMAZING! The most outrageously campy horror movie since Evil Dead.
April 2, 2015
Damn it, why is Evil Dead and Drag Me To Hell the only horror movies like this? You know, the Sam Raimi style. I know some have tried. Stuart Gordon. Peter Jackson. Tale's From The Crypt: Bordello of Blood and Demon Knight (not recommended unless you're a Dennis Miller fan like me). If Sam Raimi would commit the rest of his life to making horror movies like Drag Me To Hell and not like The Grudge he could become the best horror director of all time. And he knows it. Look at all the Bruce Campbell cameos. Look at all the references in Spider-Man, like when the mechanical arms come to life and we get chainsaws and the Evil Dead running demon POV. He's teasing us, the bastard. I hope we at least get one more from him.
April 1, 2015
Stupid, stupid movie. Laughed through most of it. Thought I was going to watch a horror movie. Turned out I was watching an absolutely over the top stupid movie that had to have been meant to be a comedy.
March 25, 2015
Seriously, i laugh when i watched this movie. Don't have the scare factor for me.
Francisco G.
March 15, 2015
It was great to see Raimi take a break from super-hero flicks into this. A throwback to his slapstick horror roots, this is a much better polished movie compared to the Evil Dead trilogy, with compelling characters and storytelling but never loosing sight of repulsive humor, out of nowhere jump scares and just plain madness while at it.
½ February 16, 2015
Although it`s intended to be a slapstick comedic joyride of horrors, this fails to satisfy both as a parody and a horror movie, which is dissapointing as it is a movie from the Raimi.
½ February 13, 2015
beginning is awesome, doesn't hold its promise.
February 11, 2015
terrible acting, terrible story line, terrible film
September 14, 2011
After "Spider-Man 3", Sam Raimi returned to his horror roots with this simple but effective horror film. It is a lot of fun, and for once in modern horror...the main character is likable. It has mostly decent visual effects (only one effect stood out as being quite bad, but I still gagged at it so it worked). There were some genuine scares, and an original plot, as well as a twist I should've seen coming (because it was perfectly set up) but still didn't...all rarities! Definitely worth a look...Raimi's the man!
January 20, 2015
Sam Raimi vuelve a sus inicios de horror gore, en esta entretenida pelicula.
January 18, 2015
Good movie in this genre with absolutely scary shock efffects and anunexpected ending. Good acting, none bad in fact.
½ January 9, 2015
what the fricking fuck????? The ending fucking suchs my dick its so shiiit and sad i mean it was like pretty good but why the fuk did it have such a bad end to the movie its nastier than the smell of edus socks after dancing at a matinee and doing intermitentees. even nastier than blue waffle
January 7, 2015
The ending spoilt the show.
Robbanflix
August 29, 2009
A horror thriller movie which was quite good and above average actually. Its a bit wicked and some scenes were almost to much so it became funny at the same time. Its directed by Sam Raimi from a bunch of famous movies like Evil Dead and in this movie there are some similar feeling to it like those. Story follows a young girl with everything going for her but she ends up cursed at work by an old woman / client. Soon she must fight againts evil forces.. She have some help by her boyfriend played by Justin Long and for being a comedy actor for the most time he did a nice role. If you like horror movies like me you will most certainly enjoy this flick as much as i did.
½ December 30, 2014
This is one of my favorite movies to hear about reviews and other people's comments. I disagree with this being claimed as a "horror" movie, because it is more of a scary-comedy movie.
June 8, 2009
Poor girl, cut her a break...
December 18, 2014
One of the best Sam Raimi films. Its fun, silly and scary and really well made.
The main character is well written and that it has spawned some crazy conspiracies about the true meaning of the film.
December 3, 2014
This movie has got to one of the funniest comedies I have ever seen! I must say screaming funny from beginning to end!! What? You said it's a horror movie?!