Movies Like Dragonball Z 5: Tobikkiri no saikyō tai saikyō (Cooler's Revenge)

64% The Maze Runner Sep 19

79% You're the Worst: Season 1

Dragonball Z 5: Tobikkiri no saikyō tai saikyō (Cooler's Revenge) Reviews

Christopher H

November 20, 2012
A fantastic entry in the DBZ movie canon. Friezas brother Cooler is one of the best DBZ movie villains. He is cold, calculating, smart, and a powerful fighter that really tests Goku. Great animation, great action, and each of the characters are given something to do in the plot. A stone-cold classic of the DBZ films.
Steven V

March 26, 2007
I love these movies, every once in a while you need pure unadulturated violence. The ending was spetacular and cool battle.
November 26, 2008
Its one of the best for dragonball z movies. only the fight seen with the two fighters is way to short.
ValathosVykos
July 8, 2008
Like all the Dragonball Z movies, You cannot place when they happened. Only guess. Somehow this is after namik exploded. but goku was not back on the earth. and when he did return Trunks killed both King cold and Freeza. and cooler only mentions freeza. When did it happen?
kiradaravenbb4ever
June 26, 2007
DBZ was my first Anime(I was 6) and the 1 probably responsible for my constant violent actions... anyway I love these movies, every once in a while you need pure unadulturated violence
tnlovebugsboy187
February 27, 2007
Another movie i have in my Dragon Ball Z movie collection i have. This movie is also filled with butt kicking all the way as soon as you start watching it
ghostwolfent
September 1, 2006
Better then a lot of mainstrem anime movies the do not keep their orgnil music. unlike the pokemon movies which have crappy pop music, the DBZ movies are driven by hard rock.
Christopher H

November 20, 2012
August 10, 2014
Though short, Cooler's Revenge is arguably the best DBZ film out there... Cooler, just like Frieza, is calculating and maniacal, an incredible villain. That combined with his henchmen leads to an incredible action sequence that rivals none in the DBZ film realm. There's not much story to go on, but it's all implied from previous films slash seasons, so if you're caught up, it's potent. Great film.
May 25, 2013
One of the best Dragonball z movies. while he was no where near as memorable as Frieza Cooler was definately one the better DBZ movie villians besides broly. His fight with goku was pure genius!
November 28, 2012
Cooler's Revenge serves as a great side story for the Frieza Saga.
August 3, 2012
The fights were amazing but most are short, i would definitely watch this again.
March 3, 2012
Not the worst DBZ movie. I really liked how it showed Cooler's power can get even when versing Super Saiyan Goku!
February 16, 2012
Awesome. If you're into DBZ, you need to check this out.
April 5, 2011
better then Dragonball Evolution by a long shot. fun and action packed action cartoon. dbz at its best.