Awards Tour 2012: Critics Choice Awards Winners

Summary

The 17th Annual Critics' Choice Movie Awards were handed out tonight (12 January 2012), honoring the finest achievements in 2011 filmmaking, and we have the full winners' list here! Back to Article

Comments

Janson Jinnistan

Janson Jinnistan

"Ma fon s ma fren"

Dec 15 - 04:32 AM

Joey R.

Joey Rayburn

Can someone explain to me why people don't like Cars 2? It was terrific. I feel like people just like watching success fall, and Cars 2 was the easiest way to get it across.

Dec 15 - 02:11 PM

Hatchaback

Joshua Hatcher

You might just one of the few?.. I mean I personally didn't like it, but there are movies I like too that aren't exactly well received.

Jan 3 - 11:17 PM

Steven S.

Steven Smith

That's a major error in judgement. Young Adult is by the director of 'Up in the Air', 'Juno', 'Thank you for Smoking.' Based on his work alone, it deserves more respect than a ludicrous comparison to something like 'Bad Teacher'.

Dec 15 - 09:36 PM

Steven S.

Steven Smith

Maybe somethings off with my computer, but it looks like there's two Costume Design sections

Dec 26 - 09:36 AM

Steven S.

Steven Smith

Perhaps the second one was supposed to be Best Make-up?

Dec 26 - 09:37 AM

Steven S.

Steven Smith

Perhaps the second one was supposed to be Best Make-up?

Dec 26 - 09:37 AM

Jon-paul Blundell

Jon-paul Blundell

Where's Gary Oldman for Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Also Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Young Adult want do as well and get those nominations. The Descendants as well not too sure will get the nods.

Jan 1 - 11:43 AM

Myra Arellano

Myra Arellano

I agree, I'm thinking Gary should have been nominated. I'm sure the academy will do justice to Rooney Mara's amazing performance when the academy nominations come and give her a nod but I think that Oldman will snubbed and that's a shame.

Jan 3 - 09:11 PM

Myra Arellano

Myra Arellano

Yeah I don't understand why Rooney Mara was snubbed.

Jan 3 - 09:07 PM

Myra Arellano

Myra Arellano

Jan 3 - 09:11 PM

Hatchaback

Joshua Hatcher

Jan 3 - 11:17 PM

Ben Showers

Ben Showers

Why wasn't Rise of the Planet of the Apes Nominated for Best Picture?

Jan 4 - 08:13 AM

Kevin Kearns

Kevin Kearns

Two problems with this. First, although not a real contender, Harry Potter deserves a nomination over Extremely Loud and Incredibly Sentimental. Also, Rooney Mara deserves Best Actress nomination over Theron or Olsen, though both were great as well. Other than that, this is probably the best list I've seen so far.
Also...ANDY SERKIS!!!!!!!

Jan 4 - 12:51 PM

Kevin Kearns

Kevin Kearns

Also...ANDY SERKIS!!!!!!!

Jan 4 - 12:51 PM

Dylan Froscot

Dylan Froscot

where is TRANSFORMERS 3!! in visual effects!!!!
Where's HARRY POTTER 7-2 FOR BEST SCORE!!!!!!

Jan 5 - 02:32 AM

Jacob A.

Jacob Anderson

Agreed! Warrior seems to be the "forgotten" movie of 2011... It was amazing though!

Jan 5 - 08:07 AM

Kevin Barton

Kevin Barton

Rooney Mara not getting nominated is a travesty.

Jan 7 - 09:49 PM

Christopher Schnepp

Christopher Schnepp

i'm glad MIDNIGHT IN PARIS won best original screenplay
it's my favorite movie of 2011 (so far!)

Jan 12 - 07:29 PM

Ricardo Rodrigues

Ricardo Rodrigues

It should have won Best Comedy too...

Jan 14 - 04:18 AM

Reza T.

Reza Trikurnia

aaahhh....albert brooks, carey mulligan, jean durajin, Saoirse Ronan, and Tilda Swinton lost....
congratulations to the artist, Rise of the Planet of the Apes (visual effect), A Separation, and drive (woow...best action)....
I think the artist has a great opportunity to win academy awards....

Jan 12 - 07:46 PM

David Tanny

David Tanny

No love for Rooney Mara? For shame.
But I'm glad Harry Potter got some awards. Muppets won best song. Drive won best action film. But I'm bummed out Artist beat out Dragon Tattoo for original score. But Dragon Tattoo should have been nominated for best picture instead of Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I also found it weird that Ghost Protocol wasn't nominated for best action film...

Jan 12 - 07:58 PM

Box Office Wrapup
Box Office Wrapup

Captain America Triumphs Again

WonderCon
WonderCon

175 cosplay pictures

Highlights
Highlights

Picture gallery of stoners in film

<em>If I Stay</em>