Dus Kahaniyaan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Dus Kahaniyaan Reviews

January 10, 2012
2 stories were actually appealing...............but d rest turn out to be just add-ons leading this bolly-flick to a dumb end.
November 22, 2010
some stories are brilliant some are not, some performances are top notch and perfect and some are dumb, some stories direction is brilliant some need to grow up ............. so what should i do ......... ok i'll rate it 3 stars. some stories were seriously brilliant like Ghubaare, Rice plate, pooramashi and some were average like Zahir, Matrimony and High on the highway others were not good.
October 7, 2007
I had initially rated it higher but after a rewatch I decided it wasnt worth all that.

Ten stories from six directors each around ten minutes or so.

some stories like Gubbare,pooranmasi,Zahir,strangers in the night & rice plate were good

while the rest were too ridiculous.

overall a good composition...who doesnt want to watch a good story,well here they give you 10!
½ December 29, 2008
it is shitt :@ :@
waste of tym...
November 3, 2008
As the name already says, made up of 10 independent short movies. Most of them are worth watching.
shesdownbytheriver
September 12, 2008
No thankyou - Not interested
October 13, 2008
some of them really moved while some did make me say, no this isnt creative.
June 5, 2008
Not interested in watching this.
March 25, 2008
Le concept n'est pas mal mais pour des films indiens cela fait sauter pas mal de chansons et je n'aime pas ça ! Quelques histoires bien pensées !
March 23, 2008
Innovative concept... The stories I liked the most were Rice Plate and Pooranmashi but Zahir, Gubbare, Strangers In The Night and Matrimony were also interesting.
½ March 9, 2008
the ten shrt stories of dus kahaniya are really unimpressive ... except for the "rice plate" which is shot between shabana and naseer.
½ March 2, 2008
TEACHES THE REAL COLOUR OF LIFE
February 25, 2008
It is a complete shit movie. no story, no link, no sense. just 10 different shits. Hell. Money waste.
February 16, 2008
4 interesting stories out of 10. the other ones were uninteresting, boring or bad acted (like the Sex on the beach one.. god what an awful acting and story).. Lots of stories about infidelity... why ? o_o.... The songs were good.
February 14, 2008
All 10 stories had good stories n twists in the end. The performances by the cast was also great...
February 5, 2008
I didn't find it to my taste. but the song in which everyone joins in was a lot of fun. :)
½ October 28, 2007
I loved Poornmashi... it had Gulzar written all over it. Zahir and Ghubbare were also nice. Matrimony and Lovedale were watchable.
½ January 17, 2008
didnt see it but love da songs
January 8, 2008
brilliant movie
Like the songs.
November 17, 2007
some of the stories is good