Ed Reviews

½ February 15, 2010
I'm not opposed to movies with animals playing sports, but this was just stupid. If it appeals to anybody it will be really young kids. (First and only full viewing - 7/3/2010)
January 17, 2015
Saturday matinee sewage.
½ April 13, 2014
Believe it or not, it's DUMBER than you'd think.
½ June 11, 2007
You would be lying if you said that you weren't entertained by Matt Leblanc and a robotic monkey
December 10, 2013
Disgusting, irritating, poorly acted, repetitive, and the monkey didn't even look like a monkey. Without a doubt this film caves in within the first 5 minutes. It was a nice idea, but they conveyed it so unpleasantly and awkwardly that it ultimately made the film unenjoyable.
½ February 26, 2013
Ed is some thing of a lame turkey though it does have its moments of entertainment with at least a couple of recognizable actors aside from lead Matt LeBlanc. A story of an underachieving team with a pitcher who has a fast ball despite never playing organized baseball, the pitcher goes into a slump and the solution is Mickey Mantle's chimpanzee. 5/10
February 4, 2013
Ed is the name of a baseball playing monkey for the Santa Rosa Rockets. Horrible, almost insulting to watch for anyone with half a brain.
January 10, 2013
Ed is terrible. The characters are one dimensional. The jokes are unfunny. The laughs are unintentional. The plot, well, I hardly even care. Overall Ed is one of the worst movies ever made.
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily good or bad. Will see. Want to watch!
November 10, 2012
One of the greatest movies youre ever see
September 29, 2012
Matthew FUCKING Leblanc
½ April 19, 2012
talented monkey, but strange movie
January 21, 2012
Not that I expected much from a movie about a chimpanzee that plays baseball, but it's pretty obvious that whoever wrote and produced this film was banking on Matt LeBlanc's popularity at the time to sell tickets. It certainly isn't because there's a plot... or any humor... or really much of anything besides a bunch of idiots chasing a monkey around for an hour and a half. I always wondered if I might be missing something really cute by not watching this movie, but now I see I definitely was not.
April 20, 2011
I was busy working when Ed happened to come on, after 5 minutes my television leaped off the stand smashing itself on the ground. The TV saved my life that day!
½ August 31, 2010
talented monkey, but strange movie
October 29, 2007
these movies with monkeys doing sports, its just so stupid
October 30, 2009
oh my fucking god do i want to see this. just look at the hilarious cover. pure gold. truly, it must be a masterpiece.
½ February 8, 2007
Monkey's are incredibly cute looking, but I wouldn't want this one.