95% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Eight Below Reviews

Scott G

October 27, 2011
If only those actors could act, we'd have ourselves a gold winner.
Alexander D

June 15, 2011
Good
DreamExtractor
DreamExtractor

April 1, 2011
Eight below is an emotional and good movie. The problem is that they say it was based on a true story, when in reality the dogs were lost they have no idea what happened to the dogs. It was depressing at times but could also be kind and good hearted. Its worth a watch but only once or twice.
Anthony L

November 5, 2010
Stating that you should only watch this film for the dogs seems like quite obvious advice but to put up with the awful script, terrible acting and Jason 'Kill me now' Biggs, you have to be a big fan of our canine friends. Three stars purely for the Huskies.
KJ P

January 11, 2010
Paul Walker makes this movie even better than it should have been! I did not expect this movie to be as good as it was, but it was fantastic. Paul Walker pulls off an amazing performance here, and the story is breathtaking.
Richard C

July 28, 2010
B-
Jason O

March 7, 2010
I'd rather watch movies like this over Paul Walker's more famous "Fast and the Furious" films any day! Very well done.
TomBowler
TomBowler

July 31, 2009
really annoying that these movies still make money
Dean !

June 26, 2007
A Disney film all the family will enjoy. Especially fans of dogs, Huskies. The dogs are left behind in Antartica as a snow storm moves in. Will they be able to survive the harsh conditions, or be rescued in time?
MANUGINO
MANUGINO

August 4, 2008
A very moving and great movie based true events. In the extreme wilderness of Antarctica, three members of a scientific expedition Jerry Shepard, his best friend, Cooper and a rugged American geologist -- are forced to leave behind their team of beloved sled dogs due to a sudden accident and perilous weather conditions in Antarctica. During the harsh, Antarctic winter, the dogs must struggle for survival alone in the intense frozen wilderness for more than six months.
Gx7
Gx7

October 29, 2007
I loved every bit of this story! I love the dogs! I love the guy! I cried! Hehe! :P
Rachel F

June 2, 2007
Really good movie. It has some sad parts too though.
Beefy
Beefy

May 13, 2007
Poor puppies!
Roy G

December 9, 2006
This movie is just about perfect in every sense ---- the acting, the writing, the cinematography, the music --- combining to bring us a thrilling, absorbing and especially moving story about courage and determination.
kpn666
kpn666

December 9, 2006
Touching story - i love dogs. And it broke my heart watching two of them die. But a great story - for all dog lovers.
deano
deano

November 1, 2006
Great journey of beloved sled dogs after a survival guide left them with a heartbreaken.
MissMorganLeee
MissMorganLeee

May 14, 2006
omg so sad!!! DONT KILLl doggies!! :'( very good tho.
ajaymuthecooldevils
ajaymuthecooldevils

May 25, 2006
It was a good movie, but the ending was the worst. Paul Walker gives bad acting. I almost cry seeing that dogs with their great friendship, but Paul destroys the ending. He's not cryin' when his girl, Maya, is missing! Even when he found her, I can't see tears from his eyes! But, the dogs were great. It is not Paul who wants to rescue them, but the dogs 'rescue' this movie!
Bradley W

December 2, 2011
Dillon L

May 15, 2011
By no means a great movie, but the story is crafted better than many other 'dog movies'. There's room for improvement though. At least it was better than Snow Dogs.