El Ultimo Elvis (The Last Elvis) Reviews

June 13, 2015
Relentlessly depressing but McInerny offers a great performance.
½ August 9, 2012
No se mucho sobre cine argentino, eso es seguro. Pero definitivamente es un muy buen film, exelente de hecho, es mas, la pelicula es casi perfecta. Desde el inicio te da la sensacion de extrema melancolia. Un viaje que une la luz y la oscuridad y un final tan dramatico como esperado. Exelente, totalmente recomendada.
January 15, 2014
An intriguing and absorbing look into the life of a struggling Argentine Elvis Presley tribute artist.
July 21, 2013
Muy bien!! Conmovedora. Lastima que no llegó a México. Que gran Elvis es John Mc Inerny!!!
½ December 22, 2012
Beautiful, but boring. The story itself is something that can be told in 20 minutes yet they chose stretch it to 90 minutes. Although there are some beautiful shots, it's mostly dull everyday life and lots of it. There's no reason for me to watch it again, but I would still recommend anyone to watch this.
June 25, 2012
One of the most beautifully crafted opening scenes I have seen in a long time. The movie succeeds where most movies fail: it really commits to the subject that it is exploring. John McIneny is an amazing find y Margarita Lopez plays a really good "Lisa Marie". Armando Bo is a great commercials director and with this movie he shows that he is also an amazing feature director as well. Can't wait for his follow up.