41% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Elektra Reviews

gamermaximum2000gmai
August 2, 2014
What is wrong with this film? Everything is wrong.
July 22, 2014
Why Mark Steven Johnson?
January 28, 2013
So bland to the point that this remains the only Marvel film I've seen once and never plan to revisit it.
Patrick V.
July 10, 2014
Why even bother with this garbage, it's not even as if it has anything to do with Daredevil (which wasn't a very good movie to begin with).
June 13, 2007
First off this is not catwoman! Despite its reputation I find it one of the only female superhero movies that was good. Acting was good but Garner (who I love) is not my idea of Elektra. Still I think it gets a bum rap.
June 9, 2014
I really like this movie, I don't know what the critic's deals are.
Tristan Lane
July 23, 2013
Despite some overall weirdness and a mediocre script, some excellent acting from Garner and great direction make this movie a very fun ride.
May 27, 2012
Garner is sparkling because of her body and acting... Plus I love the plot of the story, about assassination, martial arts and super powers... Well done...
getshort78
getshort78

October 31, 2007
Jennifer Garner returns as Elektra, a lethal synthesis of grace and power with the mystical power known as kimagure: a limited ability to see the future. She has purposefully severed all ties with the world and lives only for her next assignment. Elektra's latest job forces her to make a decision that can take her life in a whole new direction -- or destroy her.
Electric as Elektra, Jennifer Garner does a high-powered, blade-thrusting star turn as Marvel Comics' ninja-inspired superheroine, bringing such unbridled energy and sexuality to her performance, one barely notices the movie itself.
May 23, 2014
Extra star because Jennifer Garner looks so awesome in her red costume.
September 16, 2007
Although some of the fight scenes were alright most of the movie was disappointing and bland.
April 19, 2014
Blink and you miss some of the fight scenes in this movie.
muffin0681
July 17, 2012
I own this on "Theatrical Cut" DVD and "Director's Cut" Blu-Ray.
April 28, 2012
Batgirl (in any of her 3 incarnations), Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Black Canary, Huntress, Batwoman (the new one), Chase, Oracle - there's some great female superheros, that aren't just male fantasies, waiting to star in great films. Sadly, this isn't it; Garner's Elektra is just completely lacking in personality and we have no reason to care as she makes her way through a perfunctory plot populated by other equally dreary characters.
April 8, 2014
Love it great movie it had a bit of slow moment but was a great spin off
March 31, 2009
No se como fue que paso que le hicieron película a un personaje secundario de una película que fue un fracaso.
June 22, 2007
I enjoyed Daredevil despite its flaws, but Elektra is just garbage. Jennifer Garner reprises her role, but this really has little to do with the previous film or that character. It starts off promising with an assassination right off the bat, but then it changes almost immediately to some blah island where she babysits this girl and learns she has some powers and abilities too. Wouldn't be so bad if it was actually interesting, but it isn't. The fights aren't that good, and the use of CGI in the later parts are really bad. Avoid this one.
May 30, 2012
In the plotting of Elektra, The fact that Elektra was just 'Magically" brought back to life is complete and utter bullsh*t and inflicts a somewhat negative reputation on this film because it's pretty incongruent. And the story is all downhill from there without much of a sense of fun to it.
But I still somewhat enjoyed Elektra. It was not great, but OK due to the quantity of decent action and the lead performance of Jennifer Garner.
January 22, 2014
Could have been better i'll admit, but highly underrated. Internet just get over the minor flaws and shut up.