Entrapment Reviews

October 6, 2013
A fun film with Sean taking the lead in this breath taking cat burglar caper. The film twists and turns and leads to a good twisting ending. The music enhances the script well and gives feeling to the robberies. Some great skyscraper shots so if you suffer from vertigo this might not be for you. Nibbles: Liqueur Chocolates.
½ September 13, 2013
Heist films can be really smart and sexy ("The Thomas Crown Affair"), but "Entrapment" is neither. Connery and Zeta-Jones lack chemistry, and there are no heist sequences that wow you. Average film, through and through.
½ November 24, 2007
Really quite mediocre.
July 10, 2007
Connery and Zeta-Jones have basically no chemistry, and the movie itself isn't unique in any real meaningful way.
½ August 3, 2013
Extremely cliche, but at least somewhat watchable.
July 22, 2013
This movie tries to be great, but lands somewhere in between okay and barely watchable. The mediocre acting overwhelms any benefits of the movie's plot twists.
½ May 13, 2008
Entertaining enough, especially about the idea of the laser beam. However, when you see the laser beams appearing again and again, the film has just become ridiculously boring, not to mention the perfectly predictable ending. Luckily, we discover that Catherine Zeta-Jones has a great ass thanks to the laser beam.
½ June 19, 2013
Enjoyable heist film, but not one of the better ones.
½ April 16, 2013
Ending was absurd. Catherine Zeta-Jones was absurdly fine.
March 19, 2013
Totally forgettable and one of those ones where I ask myself "did I even see this?" and realize that I did and it's not me and just the movie. Still you have Connery playing the generic thief pitted with Catherine Zeta-Jones in that skintight outfit. With the latter day mediocrity offered to Sean Connery it is no wonder why he retired.
½ March 11, 2013
Starts off well but then spectacularly divebombs! It's just too long; over complicated and zero chemistry from it's too leads.
July 2, 2007
Who can forget the shot of Catherine Zeta-Jones' butt in the trailer? Unfortunately, the rest of the movie is a blur.
February 5, 2013
An insurance agent is sent to capture an art thief. The clumsy screenplay is what is most guilty for turning every aspect of the plot that may have seemed interesting and a good source of sexual chemistry into a dull thriller with an awkward love story.
½ January 29, 2013
What a superficial film. I'll give it 1 1/2 stars though for some twists I didn't see coming. The ending was terrible tho!
March 21, 2010
A lot of wasted talent here.
January 5, 2013
good caper flick i liked the chem between zeta-jones & connery.
January 1, 2013
There is great action and suspenxe in this movie, not to mention a twosome of actors, that fit together like hands in gloves. Connery and Zeta-Jones, are fabulous. Got to see it!
½ December 27, 2012
A pretty boring plot, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Sean Connery's potential for more chemistry is marred by a lacklustre plot and a considerable age difference that is less than adequate however this improves near the end of the film and the last scenes show convincing chemistry despite the age gap.. The ridiculous dialogue, particularly in the start and middle of the film and less than exciting action scenes make for an average film.
December 12, 2012
Your run of the mill heist movie, pretty much just eye candy as their is no real original thoughts on this one.
December 12, 2012
It's PG-13. I just saved you two boobless hours.