Entry Level Reviews

½ October 25, 2010
Lame. I am usually a fan of Independent films, but this one was just so uninteresting and seemed to lack something.
December 24, 2009
D.B. Sweeney?s sincere and thoughtful performance makes this film work. His character si well developed and is very likable. Pleasing story. nicely done.
½ April 30, 2012
Seeing it I found it hard to follow no subtitles on the version I watched.
June 28, 2011
I liked it. It was light without being vacuous. It was surprisingly refreshing.
February 23, 2010
A well done indie comedy that hits on a lot of real life issues. It's not side-splitting funny but that's because it's so real and it will hurt close to home for a lot of people...especially those 10% unemployed.

Although it's "real", it's still enjoyable and has some funny moments, it's not a depressing film by any stretch.

If you've run a business that's closed and had to go look for a job...THIS MOVIE IS A MUST-SEE.
½ January 3, 2010
Slow, poor character development, lack luster storyline. I couldn't even sit through the entire movie. I would get more laughs from a LOL cats picture than this movie.
½ December 29, 2009
Dull. Stale acting and a tired premise. Good for a couple laughs.
December 24, 2009