Escape From Planet Earth - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Escape From Planet Earth Reviews

August 29, 2014
Netflixed it. It's a movie to kill time.
½ August 5, 2014
Cute and over-exploited, it has some nice funny cliches with a "so-so" plot. Kids liked the twist of the main characters.
½ August 5, 2014
July 30, 2014
Generic but has some fun scenes
July 22, 2014
I tend to enjoy animated movies but this one lacked the flare and emotional impact of the others out there.
February 19, 2014
I own this on DVD and Blu-Ray
½ January 12, 2013
Not a bad movie actually, laughed quite a few times, the cast is awesome!! Great Family movie!!
½ July 5, 2014
I'm sure this is not in the top 50 animated movies, but it gets the job done, it's average for me. Kids do love colorful and bright movies. Talented Cast too.

June 9, 2014
Pretty bad but I've seen far worse.
½ June 24, 2014
The cast is great but that's not enough to save this from mediocrity.
½ May 17, 2014
I found Escape from Planet Earth to be a somewhat B graded Disney movie.
Also this movie was too blue for my liking.
The concept of the cartoon is good its just the execution of the cartoon was below par and not in the good golf way.
It is an original concept of a movie but i doubt there will be any sequels to this cartoon.
No Shrek success here.
Flixster has this rating M but i do not know why it would be M it is child like.
This to me is suitable for the kiddies but there are better kid movies out there.
May 9, 2014
Clichéd and uninteresting, but somehow charming
½ April 22, 2014
Saw The Movie yesterday, here is my review: Pros: Animation, Brother Relationship, references to other directors and actors, and Stunning Graphics. Now the cons: Getting Confused with who's the older and youngest brother, characters are mostly jerks to Gary(expect Io, and Kip mostly), Character and plot development. The Movie is Great, When you have the chance go watch it. It's on Netflix and DVD and Blu-Ray.
½ March 21, 2014
OK, when I saw the commercials for this, I thought it looked fun to watch, but it didn't really turn out to be what I expected, but I still liked it OK. It was pretty decent. 7/10
April 20, 2014
Seen worse...but not quite what I would call a good movie.
½ March 24, 2014
A not-so-impress film that's good only for a 6 grader.
March 19, 2014
Generic kids fair if there ever was any. Nothing particularly terrible about it but this animated sci-fi adventure is just generic as can be and little reason to watch ahead of far superior efforts
March 6, 2014
An exciting and thrilling animated feature, Escape From Planet Earth is entertaining and fun. After receiving an unidentified distress call from Earth the planet Baab sends their top astronaut to investigate, but when he's captured by the U.S. military he discovers a nefarious plot against aliens. Featuring William Shatner, Sarah Jessica Parker, Jessica Alba, and Brendan Fraser, the film has a strong cast. Additionally, the comedy is pretty good (even though it does get a little too cartoonish at times). However, the plot is full of cliches; and while some of them work, others drag the film down. Yet despite its flaws, Escape From Planet Earth is a film that can be enjoyed by all ages.
½ March 1, 2014
its to the point you want to kill yourself after...
0.5/10, DISASTER!