Tomatometer?

41% While Stallone and Schwarzenegger are a joy to see together, they are sadly let-down by typical action cliches and poorly filmed action sequences.
Reid Sweatt
09-23-2013 06:53 PM

Thread Replies

Please log in to participate in this forum.

gunter m.

gunter meisner

a low RT is obligatory as Sly and Arnold obliterate scum which is pi.

Oct 23 - 07:34 PM

gunter m.

gunter meisner

hollywood's full-time on stupid critics: 0% Sly % Arnold: 100%

Oct 23 - 07:32 PM

Tony Stark

sam varma

ill think about it

Oct 22 - 05:39 AM

Mitchell Lee

Mitchell Lee

43%

Oct 17 - 10:22 PM

Wayne Thomas

Wayne Thomas

Stallone is the greatest action star to ever live. I'll run to see his theaters opening day until the man is 6 feet under. I can care less what the critics say. When it comes to action, no one delivers like Sly! Seeing it tonight.

Oct 17 - 02:13 PM

Luke Dobson

Luke Dobson

39% Critics
64% Audience
looks alright but I'll need to watch it with subtitles on so I can understand what there saying.

Oct 17 - 12:34 PM

You You See

You You See

These two have did more for the movie industry then anybody ,we should get down and kiss thier feet .More money has been made with more people watching then any in movie history . You can add up all your so called little drama and brokeback crap movies ,a lot of you flamers say are great , but nobody gos to see the crap .The masses love thies guys .So you all should praise these two because without them there would be but a lot smaller hollywood .

Oct 17 - 08:12 AM

Ash-Lord

Ash-Lord

37%

Oct 16 - 04:36 PM

Sean Haulman

Sean Haulman

It's not a pretentious art film, so it won't get above 75%. McCarthy seems to lack appreciation for 90's action flicks.

Oct 16 - 04:23 PM

Migs Rodriguez

Migs Rodriguez

60s

Oct 15 - 01:23 AM

Bill the B.

Bill the Butcher

41%

Oct 14 - 03:55 PM

Aby Yesudas

Aby Yesudas

the movie is 100 percent gonna flop.
But I will watch it for sure.

Oct 14 - 11:57 AM

You You See

You You See

It's not,to say such a lame thing just makes you look stupid !

Oct 17 - 08:20 AM

Rami Nawfal

Rami Nawfal

35%

Oct 14 - 07:29 AM

Jonathan Seitz

Jonathan Seitz

57%

Oct 14 - 06:02 AM

Austin Gallego

Austin Gallego

This will probably fall more in line with Stallone's Bullet to the Head than Arnie's The Last Stand.
Predicted Rating: 54%
Consensus: "While Stallone and Schwarzenegger still have good chemistry, and it's action sequences are impressive, they don't do quite enough to elevate Escape Plan from it's cluttered script and overall sense of genericness."

Oct 13 - 10:39 AM

Greg Beuke

Greg Beuke

I have read a bunch of reviews and feedback on people who have seen this movie already. I think critics will find this enjoyable for a Sly/Arnold film. So I say it will be 65 percent or something like that.

Oct 12 - 12:18 AM

Sean Korsgaard

Sean Korsgaard

The ensemble cast alone seems to make this noteworthy - even ignoring the first Sly/Arnold team up, you have Bullet Tooth Tony, Dr. Allen from Jurassic Park, 50 Cent, and a lead villain played by Jesus. Whomever handled the casting for this movie needs a raise.

Oct 12 - 11:12 PM

Wes Shad

Wes Shad

Oct 11 - 08:05 PM

Branden M.

Branden Mata

44-69%

Oct 10 - 10:33 PM

Nicholas Moody

Nicholas Moody

Minimum: 18%
Maximum: 87%

Oct 10 - 07:54 AM

Ryan Gennett

Ryan Gennett

nice

Oct 14 - 07:49 PM

Brendan Sullivan

Brendan Sullivan

Oct 9 - 09:50 PM

Spencer S.

Spencer Saunders

Oct 9 - 04:25 PM

Jeff Goldeneye

Life Finds a Way

24%

Oct 9 - 12:36 PM

SionnachOghma

Padraig Fagan

70-75. "Stallone and Schwarzenegger bring their usual combination of brawn and comic chemistry, and when the movie gives up its conceit of cleverness and proudly proclaims itself a fun, dumb action movie, we can breathe a sigh of relief, kick back and enjoy.

Oct 9 - 02:35 AM

Sean Korsgaard

Sean Korsgaard

Low 60s - interesting concept, solid cast, and old school action. held back by a weak director, but still a great action flick.

Oct 1 - 04:08 PM

Find us on:                     
Help | About | Jobs | Critics Submission | Press | API | Licensing | Mobile