Everyone's Hero Reviews

November 17, 2013
Good animated Baseball story about the early Yankee years and a boys journey with Babe Ruth's bat
½ February 26, 2012
It's a cute family film that holds a good message for baseball fans, but the movie's a little strange in a fun way as in fun strange. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording)
½ February 13, 2010
(First and only viewing - Late 2006 in theaters)
April 1, 2008
I've seen scattered scenes here and there than probably somehow make a whole... but never at the same time. Doesn't seem to bad.
½ August 11, 2014
A rather silly story which does admittedly have some laughs in it; however, the rest of the movie is severely lacking in a story worth telling and a good script.
October 21, 2013
THIS MOVIE IS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 23, 2011
Well it's sweet...that's about it.
April 29, 2013
The greatest animated film of all time.
April 23, 2013
my little brother will love this movie
May 25, 2010
this movie is sweet but forgetable so much so that I cant remember if they mention ruth's called shot.
January 9, 2013
realmente es una pelicula fantastica.. le pueden ver asi chicos como grandes.. wow..se volaron la barda con esta movie,,nice!!
January 2, 2013
My grandson is reading the book then i would like to see it with him.
December 27, 2012
Im not interested in the storyline.
½ December 18, 2012
This film is just too childish, for kids or adults, plus it has a stupid plot
½ December 7, 2012
Cute typical movie of a boy on a mission to fulfill his dreams...not much hype but keeps ONLY kiddies entertained.
½ June 1, 2012
Everyone's Hero was not a really good movie. It sure cost a lot of money to make the film, but seriously? Why put Whoopi Goldberg in the cast of being a baseball bat? In fact, It didn't really sell off my eyes, but this movie deserves a 1.5 rating.
September 5, 2012
Sporting lackluster animation and a dull, laughter-free plot, Everyone's Hero strikes out hard.
June 27, 2012
This was a really good movie to see.I seen it last week.
½ June 19, 2012
this was cute and i was teary eyed at the end..yeah ...whatever ..it was good and heartwarming