Everyone's Hero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Everyone's Hero Reviews

April 23, 2013
my little brother will love this movie
May 25, 2010
this movie is sweet but forgetable so much so that I cant remember if they mention ruth's called shot.
February 5, 2013
I love this movie!! I can watch it all day.
January 9, 2013
realmente es una pelicula fantastica.. le pueden ver asi chicos como grandes.. wow..se volaron la barda con esta movie,,nice!!
January 2, 2013
My grandson is reading the book then i would like to see it with him.
December 27, 2012
Im not interested in the storyline.
½ December 18, 2012
This film is just too childish, for kids or adults, plus it has a stupid plot
½ December 7, 2012
Cute typical movie of a boy on a mission to fulfill his dreams...not much hype but keeps ONLY kiddies entertained.
½ June 1, 2012
Everyone's Hero was not a really good movie. It sure cost a lot of money to make the film, but seriously? Why put Whoopi Goldberg in the cast of being a baseball bat? In fact, It didn't really sell off my eyes, but this movie deserves a 1.5 rating.
September 5, 2012
Sporting lackluster animation and a dull, laughter-free plot, Everyone's Hero strikes out hard.
August 11, 2012
any movie about my Yankees, gets 5 stars! plus the main character's name is Yankee
June 27, 2012
This was a really good movie to see.I seen it last week.
½ June 19, 2012
this was cute and i was teary eyed at the end..yeah ...whatever ..it was good and heartwarming
June 14, 2012
a really sweet story...with a good lesson on not giving up.
June 6, 2012
Had some good morals, but had some violence that I didn't think was too good for children, which is what this movie is targeting.
May 31, 2012
Even as a girl who pretty much deplores almost all sports and wouldn't naturally watch a "sports" movie, I enjoyed this one. It was very cute and very entertaining and it saved me from tearing my hair out with boredom by gracing my television screen one winter night. So, it was kinda my hero... ; )
April 23, 2012
Just saw this movie with my kids and they just loved it. They laughted like crazy
April 18, 2012
VERY GOOD ONE OF THE BEST'S ANIMATED MOVIE'S IN THE WORLD!!!
April 17, 2012
very good movie and got my children emotional to watch very good movie