Harrison Ford Talks Extraordinary Measures, Blade Runner, and More

Summary

"Extraordinary Measures" might be limping along at 0% on the Tomatometer at the moment, but it's always worth hearing what Harrison Ford has to say -- for instance, in his recent interview with Collider. Back to Article

Comments

Big Freeze

Frank Fischer

This movie looks terrible. When did Lifetime Channel start releasing their movies at the cinema?

Jan 21 - 05:11 AM

Gordon Franklin Terry Sr

Gordon Terry

exactly; EXTRAORDINARY MEASURES does indeed seem like a "crummy tv movie"
It seems that HARRISON FORD is doing a sort of DAMAGE CONTROL here: reminding us of his previous films so he won't be "clobbered" by this "bungle: Extraordinary Measures."

Jan 21 - 05:15 AM

nate2709

Nate 2709

This reminds me of one of those Kirk Cameron movies that Jesus directed.

Jan 21 - 11:51 AM

Bed Head

Ekaterina Kutznetsova

I guess CBS Films' plan is simply to take their made-for-TV scripts, fill the roles with a few "big names" ... and then attempt to foist these (so-called) "theatrical releases" on an unsuspecting public.

In fact, I've already heard that one of their next big projects stars Kate Hudson and Dame Judy Dench in a remake of "Mother, May I Sleep With Danger?" ...

Jan 21 - 01:33 PM

@Bed Head

Are you serious about that next movie?

Ford, you're awesome, you're legendary, you're Han Solo and Indiana Freaking Jones! That is why I have to ask why you would sign on for this crap!!? I highly doubt you need the money, so why? I was at the movies and the trailer for Extraordinary Measure came on, and the first thing I said to myself was, "Damn, CBS really wants this TV flick to be successful, they got actors who are decent, as well as put a trailer for it in front of theatrical releases." Then I was in awe when it said that it was coming to theaters. Looks unbelievably awful, Ford needs to be badass again!

Jan 21 - 02:00 PM

Bed Head

Ekaterina Kutznetsova

Um, let's just call it an "unconfirmed report" ...

Jan 21 - 03:36 PM

@Bed Head

Wow.

Jan 21 - 06:08 PM

@Bed Head

Are you serious about that next movie?

Jan 21 - 02:00 PM

Bed Head

Ekaterina Kutznetsova

Um, let's just call it an "unconfirmed report" ...

Jan 21 - 03:36 PM

@Bed Head

Wow.

Jan 21 - 06:08 PM

Bed Head

Ekaterina Kutznetsova

Um, let's just call it an "unconfirmed report" ...

Jan 21 - 03:36 PM

@Bed Head

Wow.

Jan 21 - 06:08 PM

@Bed Head

Wow.

Jan 21 - 06:08 PM

Richard Linklater
Richard Linklater

What are his Five Favorite Films?

The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games

New Mockingjay teaser trailer

Emmys
Emmys

Full 2014 nominations list

Planet of the Apes
Planet of the Apes

Watch interviews with the cast