Extremities - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Extremities Reviews

May 22, 2015
In the lead roles, both Fawcett and Russo are quite good. However this play got lost in translation to the screen.
½ March 14, 2015
I ended up liking this more than I thought I would. It's political views are all over the map, but it ended slightly better than I expected it to. A good performance by Farrah Fawcett.
May 11, 2013
Great performances from all involved, but there's something missing from this that I can't quite put my finger on. I wouldn't mind seeing a 21st century remake.
July 8, 2007
I can barely remember this. I can't believe Farrah Fawcett is dead.
December 19, 2012
Though the dialogue is at times implausible and Diana Scarwid's performance is not all that credible, "Extremities" is an interesting, disturbing portrayal of human violence that poses a question of where justification lies in revenge. The film adaptation, I think, is better than the stage play that inspired it. William Mastrosimone's script is most fitting as a movie, not as a theatrical piece. Where the movie works is in Farrah Fawcett's surprising performance. She is quite good, playing a victim with a quiet fear, and when she fights back and her would-be rapist becomes the victim, she lifts the movie up and adds a great intensity to the character of Marjorie. It is because of her that "Extremities" is better than it should be.
November 22, 2012
Rape-and-revenge, 80s TV movie style. Worth a watch if you like that sort of thing.
½ August 26, 2012
It was alright. Nothing great and surely not one of my favorite Farrah Fawcett movies.
April 17, 2012
tagline says it all: a woman who goes to extremities....
August 8, 2009
Farrah once again gives a riveting performance.
July 3, 2011
Because the topic matter sickens me, the ending left me feeling unsatisfied.
½ June 20, 2011
Farrah Gets Even in a Big, Over the Top Way.Her acting is so good in this, it's painful to watch.
½ September 6, 2010
A brilliantly unique thriller based on the great play, it's very crazy and suspenseful, I loved it and I highly recommend it.
½ December 22, 2010
Based on a play, this is a compelling story with two distinct halves to it. The acting is not all that great, although Farrah Fawcett holds her own, but the dialogue is sharp and the story believable. I'd be interested in seeing a stage adaptation of it to see if a change in acting would push this from merely "pretty good" to "very good."
September 26, 2010
q excelente actuacion de farrah fawcett
August 16, 2010
A decent thriller that is ruined by its anticlimactic ending.
June 23, 2010
Excellent Psychothriller with a Victim turn into the Hunter and is driven into the same Brutality as her Former Tantalizer.
ka
February 5, 2010
I'm a fan of theatre turned into film, although some do not work as well. This is one, but it's better that this story be preserved on film as a 6 out 10 than not at all (especially considering it's under exposed subject matter). Fawcett converts many who wrote her off as a bimbo. It's not that difficult a part, but she still had to nail it.
January 24, 2010
Led by a great performance by Farrah, this movie is really great.
January 3, 2010
Farrah Fawcett Iss the best VICTIM Ever!!! She Blows all the norm of acting away in her performance She has the snott running and the constant fear and tears she was the most flexible in emotion of any female actress I have seen .. This and the Burnning Bed!! And James Russo Was the bad guy of bad guys .. he had it the whole creepy guy thing down pat !! He just dose not let up in this.. It is stumick turning from beggining to end Stunning Emotionaly stunning is all I can say .