Critic Review - Film4

An unqualified masterpiece from a master whose death marked the end of an era.

October 2, 2007 Full Review Source: Film4 | Comments (7)
Film4

Comments

TAB B.

TAB Brooks

THIS IS THE WORST FILM EVER!!! This was the first and only film that I have actually got up and left the theater during. This film, if you can call it that, should be used as a torture device while questioning terrorist. And people ***** about Battlefield Earth...reallly??? This was worse than Killer Klowns from Outer Space, at least that had a plot.

Sep 18 - 06:24 AM

movie f.

movie freak

tab or whatever,shut the **** up and go watch twilight or something,go have your stupid opinion somwhere else.If you think battlefield earth is better than this movie,than you are the most biggest load of **** i have ever seen, ****in dumbass.

Jul 1 - 06:00 AM

Janis K.

Janis Keymer

TAB B is an absolute twat, who doesn't understand the film! It is Stanley Kubvrick's masterpiece and I am getting sick of idiots, who don't understand it slating it. I didn't look my watch onece {unlike A clockwork orange or The Shining} and it was one of the most unique viewing experiences of my life. It's riveting, suspenseful, exciting. The cinematography is absolute genius. When it ended it's probably one of the five films I have ever seen that I was 100% satified with when it had finished. Absolutely 100% classic,his best film. God bl;ess the king Kubrick, he is a genius.

Sep 27 - 09:08 AM

MargotVoguey

Sara Nicholls

Good for you Janis K! Kubrick was a goddamn genius. :)

Nov 6 - 12:31 PM

Siege S.

Siege Sage

Eyes Wide Shut is a masterpiece, it took me several viewings to realize it.

Feb 3 - 09:30 PM

Jamie E.

Jamie Eason

The movie is a work of genius.

Feb 11 - 09:34 PM

Clay W.

Clay Westing

It truly is great one to end his career on. At the end I was thinking "God that was an awful ending you should be ashamed Stanley Kubrick." Then about 30 seconds into the credits thought about it and it all came together.

Jul 15 - 11:26 PM