Falling Up Reviews

½ September 26, 2012
its kinda cute and likable..
½ August 8, 2012
This movie was ridiculous. The two redeeming qualities were the appearance of Snoop Dogg as a night doorman and the sweet romance between the young nurse/doorman and the penthouse princess.
November 17, 2011
This was pretty good. I enjoyed the story line and the acting was pretty good. Was a bit predictable though at least the ending was but still was fun to watch. :) I recommend
July 2, 2011
grest music in this smart & funny rom-com that features death prominently proof therre's still life in the rom-com gernre/black comedy.
½ June 30, 2011
Snoop Dogg is in this!! Mildly funny.
½ June 20, 2011
I know that romantic comedies aren't supposed to be realistic, but this was stretching the bounds. It was cute and I wanted to finish the movie, but in no means was it very good. It was funny, but the weird kind.

Favorite part; Snoop Dog and Rachael Leigh Cook
December 28, 2010
Cute movie. Nothing to write home about. I would recommend if you are in the mood for a girly flick, and cant decide on anything else. Annette OToole plays Henrys Mom, and she does an ok job. Decent, but not great.
December 7, 2010
I thought this movie was nice, easy to watch and follow. I can understand Henry and most of us understand the mindset of "station in life" it is not right but we all do it. It is a great date movie.
October 16, 2010
This is a romantic comedy that is sweet, but it's nothing out of the orginary.
½ October 16, 2010
Lame but harmless late night filler
August 5, 2010
Nothing new, nothing special. But cute. Had a bunch of corny moments but that main actor is such a cutie that I suppose it's excusable.
½ August 8, 2010
*** (out of four)

A predicatble but sweet romantic comedy that gives us a lead character that we actually like, a rarity for the genre to say the least.

Henry O'Shea, played by Joseph Cross, is forced to take a job as a doorman in an upper east side apartment in New York City because of his dire finances. There he falls for the rich girl who lives in the penthouse.

Nothing much new here, but the delivery is nice and I really like the way it shows the lousy jobs that people take in order to make their lives work. Joseph Cross is winning in the lead.
½ August 8, 2010
It was alright. It killed sometime. It wasn't overly interesting, but it made me smile a couple times. I would recommend this it you have nothing else to watch.
½ July 3, 2010
3/7/10 A doorman falls in love with a girl living in the building he works in while trying to make some money to pay off his fathers debts after his passing.
February 1, 2010
nice romantic comedy!:)
January 31, 2010
better than i thought it was gunna be....awesome movie
LWOODS04
January 7, 2010
JOSEPH CROSS, SARAH ROEMER, JOE PANTOLIANO, MIMI ROGERS, RACHAEL LEIGH COOK, ANNETTE O'TOOLE, SNOOP DOGG

A nursing student (Cross) forced to quit school for family reasons winds up taking a job as a doorman in an elite apartment building in New York City, where he falls for one of his residents (Roemer).
It's a movie that has been made many times before with a little bit of a different storyline, and different actors. Although this movie does have a few good actors who do give good performances. That is the only thing that saved this movie. But in general, it was a cute little love story. Very simple nothing special about it. Love Joseph Cross in 'Running With Scissors'. He is good in this film as well, just not his best work. The funniest scene is when he visits his mother at her new job. If you happen to see the film, you will understand why. I am sure most of us would have his same reaction. Funny moments, not to long, and entertaining enough. OK watch.
January 8, 2010
A simple movie with very few to say about, some good performances make the film because it sure as hell isn't the story, the same recurring one we've seen for years, if at least this movie was a comedy, maybe I could withstand it, but in this case, it's just plain dull.
December 1, 2009
this movie teaches us to not love someone just from a physical or rich, but from behavior and kindness. Great!