Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap Reviews

May 2, 2015
Still funny, but not as.
A fresh rating of 60%
"The animation is nice, but some of the humor misses."
½ February 22, 2015
Not as good as "Blue Harvest", but better than "Something Something Something Dark Side".
January 8, 2015
Nothing but pointless references and self importance, not worth seeing.
½ June 13, 2014
Not much to say about this one. If you appreciate Seth Macfarlane's particular brand of silliness, you will like this-if not... As you can guess, I am in the former category. Not high-brow humor by any means, but I find it pretty damn funny.
May 25, 2014
Love Return of the Jedi, hate this trash
May 5, 2014
As stated in the opening crawl of It's a Trap!, Seth MacFarlane drops the ball in this last installment of his Family Guy Trilogy. This parody of Return of the Jedi has no insight or edge to it. The jokes are all rote Family Guy jokes with nothing unique to Star Wars or sci-fi. In fact, MacFarlane is so desperate for material that he brings in his less popular American Dad and Cleveland Show characters. Still, there are some funny sketches and clever pieces of humor. It's a Trap! delivers some good laughs, but it's more of a MacFarlane fan film than a Star Wars parody.
January 30, 2014
Yay, another Family Guy movie! I love Star Wars and it was a real pleasure to see Family Guy make something out of it. It's funny, it's rude, and sometimes even over the top riddiculous! A good animated feature, all though not better than the actual series... Recommendation to all the fans of Family Guy, the others I would first recommend to watch the show.
May 28, 2011
Finally saw it on TV last Sat & it wasn't very funny :( Blue Harvest was great, Something Something Something Dark Side not so much, & It's a Trap not really at all.
December 3, 2013
In this spectacular and offensively uproarious final chapter, Luke Skywalker (Chris) and Princess Leia (Lois) must travel to Tatooine to free Han Solo (Peter) by infiltrating the wretched stronghold of Jabba the Hutt (Joe), the galaxy's most loathsome and dreadful gangster. Once reunited, the Rebels team up with a tribe of Ewoks to combat the Imperial forces on the forest moon of Endor. Meanwhile the Emperor (Carter Pewterschmidt) and Darth Vader (Stewie) conspire to turn Luke to the dark side, and young Skywalker is determined to rekindle the spirit of the Jedi within his father. The Galactic Civil War has never been more outrageous, as the Rebel forces gather to attack the seemingly defenseless and incomplete second Death Star in the battle that will determine the fate of the galaxy.

starring the voices of Seth McFarlane, Alex Borstein, Seth Rogen, Mila Kunis, Carrie Fisher, Patrick Stewart, Michael Dorn and Adam West.

directed by Peter Shin.
November 21, 2013
The worst in the series but still good
July 25, 2013
Almost (but not quite) as funny as the first two.
May 31, 2013
VERY Funny made me laugh alot, but not as good as the show.
½ January 3, 2012
Another hilarious endeavor from the Family Guy cast.
½ April 3, 2013
While it appeared that the humour was running ragged for poor old Seth and his crew, at least he gave it a shot, and it rarely disappointed.
½ March 25, 2013
Just like 'Return' the Ewoks aren't great. Also, the inclusion of characters from other shows was a pretty bad idea. That being said, there is still some insanely funny stuff in this.
½ March 21, 2012
A weaker entry into the Family Guy series.
February 5, 2013
really funny family stuff
January 19, 2013
This one is the best one in the trilogy!
½ January 17, 2013
Even though this entry is the least-liked, much like the original Star Wars trilogy, this final entry is my favorite of the trilogy. I had an absolute blast watching this film since I found it even funnier than the previous two, even though it seems to have some level of contempt for Return Of The Jedi and the makers didn't want to make this film. This film does an excellent job at making fun of all the great moments in Return Of The Jedi while also having some moments of surprising humor that I didn't expect. This film is so underrated.
January 4, 2013
A great ending to Family Guy's Star Wars specials.