94% Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Jul 11

—— Wilfred: Season 4
43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Family Guy Presents: It's a Trap Reviews

December 9, 2012
Like the previous ones, when it's ACTUALLY satirizes Return of the Jedi, it's funny, it's when it deviates that it's not. The one exception being the Duel of the Seth's as battle for the crown of comedic king.
November 19, 2012
this isn't as good as the first two but still, it's family guys partake on Star Wars. fucking hilarious.
Andrew M.
November 15, 2012
A mostly unfunny parody of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi.
Noah Abraham G.
April 8, 2012
"It's a Trap" has moments, but... meh?
November 11, 2012
I'd say this one is a bit funnier and I like this one the most because it's making fun of Return of the Jedi, which is my favorite Star Wars movie.
williamstormer95
November 4, 2012
It should have been funnier.

C+
October 30, 2012
The jokes are lowbrow, forced, and tiresome...

I did not laugh once in this...
October 2, 2012
Did they sell out? Yes! Entirely? No!

PLOT:In this Family Guy spoof of the last Star Wars film,Return of the Jedi, Luke Skywalker has to-yadda-yadda-yadda. You've ALL seen this original before so there's really no need to explain the plot. It's all in execution and gagas. The execution is pretty good and the gags are sometimes stupid, but most of the time great.

VOICES:Classic Family Guy cast, doing the same old stuff, the best way they can!

OTHER CONTENT:I skipped score because there's really no need. This is the least-favorited of the "Family Guy-Star Wars trilogy". Like they said plainly in the opening credits (jokingly), "This one is not as good as 'Empire'", which is true. The gags are mostly great, but at some times are just silly. Here are some examples. Good gags: Chewy (Brain) playing with the walking thing on Endor, when Darth Stewie dies, the "Seth Green sucks" gags. Silly/stupid gags: the continuous nod before Jabba the Joe's death, the "Rush Limbough" joke, the Stormtrooper-Ewok pillow fight. Because of the stupider gags, you can tell that they wrote this in a hurry and that they sold out even to write it. Blue Harvest was the best of the 3. But the spoof does not suck, it's still a pretty funny Family Guy special.

OVERALL, it's a great Family Guy spoof with some great gags and some stupid. It even seems like a sell out, but it's not completely bad
September 20, 2012
What a let down I could not wait for this one to come out cause return of the Jedi is my favourite star wars.
Thanks for letting me down Seth McFarlane.

I'm sad to say I'm giving it a PASS but if you've seen the other 2 then RENT
Cody H.
September 14, 2012
Kind of disappointing considering that the first two were hilarious. It definitely had its funny moments, but they weren't enough to keep it going. I heard that Seth MacFarlene didn't even want to do this, so maybe he had the right idea. Grade: C+
Namclay
August 13, 2012
It was, to me, stupid. Even Seth Mcfarlane said in the beginning that Fox just did to to get more money and it completely shows, some of the jokes in this movie or show went on for 3 mins., like one joke where they're all starring at one person and nod their head and then that person stares at another person and nods their head and it goes on and on.
August 20, 2012
good but a bit of a letdown compared to the 1st 2
August 16, 2012
not too enjoyeble but funny
July 22, 2012
A few funny moments, but definitely the worst of the three. It felt like they used most of the funny jokes in the first two installments, then just cranked this one out to get it over with.
July 16, 2012
Not super funny, but it was cool how star wars was transformed into family guy.
July 12, 2012
Star Wars and the best animated series of all time. Enough said.
adam24911
December 27, 2010
Really poor by family guy standards. It does have some great moments but then they spend so much time telling you they've run out of ideas and it's going to be rubbish you start to believe them. It's clear that it wasn't really planned and very rushed, a couple of scenes are obviously designed to drag it out longer than a normal episode. Needed more time on it in all honesty.
June 28, 2012
The third and hopefully last-let's face it: we don't need anyone to make fun of the unintentionally humorous prequels-spoof of the Star Wars trilogy brought to us by Family Guy is more of what we already expect: crude humor, innuendo, fake blood and a sub-60 minute trip through the 120 minute plus movie. If its hard to maintain the humor for the entire run time, it's also hard to stay interested, too, especially when the viewer is left to fill in so many of the story holes It's a Trap doesn't cover. One of the recurring jokes focuses on comparing Return of the Jedi to Empire Strikes Back...which is a silly comparison on every level. Then there's another gag at the end about how much Seth Green sucks (he voices son Chris)...and let's not forget the gag early on which runs too long focusing on a look between the Rebels on Jabba's sail barge. It's a Trap is serviceable, funny even, though it zips along too quickly and doesn't really mean anything in the long run.
June 26, 2012
This one is probably the funniest of all the Family Guy Star Wars spoofs. The jokes are funnier even if the Star Wars references in this one are only so-so.
May 6, 2012
It's a Trap is the final in the Family Guy Star Wars Trilogy, and is probably the weakest of the specials in the trilogy. It's a Trap is still funny,but it is considerably less funny then its' predecessors. The jokes are more hit or miss, and the humor becomes slightly darker then Something, Something, Something Dark Side and Blue Harvest. Overall, It's a Trap is a funny special that, although can't beat Blue Harvest or Something, Something, Something Dark Side, is a funny show that is well worth 56 minutes of your time. 3.5/5 stars.