Fat Albert - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fat Albert Reviews

April 9, 2016
Goofy and sweet, but also underdeveloped and annoying at times. There were some touching moments, and I felt like it was entertaining on the whole. (First viewing - Late teen years)
½ February 9, 2016
it's bad enough trying to adapt a beloved cartoon into live action you had to make it into a dull parody of itself.
½ November 24, 2015
The story is very cliché, the jokes aren't that great and the rap songs are awful. But, the anitmation parts are really nice and we get a very nice touching scene at the end of the movie, but when you put it all together it's just a lazy kids movie that doesn't offer much to either the younger audience or fans of the classic cartoon show
September 22, 2015
UGH, this was a chore, I would rather watch "Fifty Shades of Grey" on repeat than watch this again! F
½ September 7, 2015
Kenan... don't ever do something like this again. Stick to SNL.
July 30, 2015
Personally, I loved this movie. And I still do. That funeral scene still makes me cry everytime.
½ April 27, 2012
This funny, good-hearted film has its own sense of logic that hits the sweet note like a conventionally-natured family film while it follows the structure of the original cartoon which was nicely done with updated animation. The total amount of efforts it'd made was enough to make this an average film that's plain good. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
½ May 22, 2015
An interesting film adaptation of a TV show with a magical realism twist.
February 25, 2015
Fat Albert doesn't achieve any point for comic inspiration or story ingenuity. But it's surprisingly intriguing approach and charming cast keeps the rickety vessel afloat.
February 2, 2015
Fat Albert is a really good movie
September 11, 2007
Classic cartoons come to life in this enjoyable family movie based on real life characters from Bill Cosby
December 20, 2014
I had this movie but I lost it I want to see it
October 9, 2014
The kids loved it! What more can I say?
September 2, 2014
I hate you maker you nothing but a ahcndkfhnfs,jfnfnfnfjfjfjf that is slain in Spanish I hate the world may you people to so go suck butt
July 29, 2014
hey hey hey it fat albert
½ July 19, 2014
While this film has it's share of cheesiness and over the top acting, it still accomplishes it's goal of being funny. So if you haven't seen it, check it out!
July 17, 2014
Great film despite what critics say full of humor and quite a sad ending, but is picked up in the credits!
½ July 4, 2014
It was hilarious, and sad at times. A great movie don't listen to the critics:)
June 22, 2014
a film that stars kenan and kels kenan thomson brings what is probably his best film. thats not saying much considering he played in good burger. but still this film has a few laughs and plays homage to the show quite well its worth a watch if youve seen the show.