100% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Fifteen and Pregnant Reviews

Megan S

February 2, 2011
I went on a pregnancy movie kick, go figure. There was a terrible scene though where the doctor just pressed on her belly and then told her that her placenta wasn't in the right place and she wasn't gaining enough weight.
Leigh R

November 7, 2006
Same ol' after-school special storyline.
thmtsang
thmtsang

December 29, 2007
Based on a true story, Kirsten's character Tina is 15 and pregnant. She turns to her mother for help as her boyfriend abandons her.
Erin C

November 12, 2012
Normally I cannot stand Kristen Dunst, but I actually thought this movie was pretty cute.
December 15, 2007
A child's secret. A mother's love.
A Family's rebirth.

Based on a true story. 15 year old Tina Spangler discovers she is pregnant.
Her choice are abortion...
Or a lonely, exhausting life as a single parent.
Her pregnant could re-unite her shattered family and help her find her true purpose in life.
July 28, 2008
It's easy to tell just by looking at the cover that this one was a Lifetime Movie Special on a late Saturday night. I didn't recongize Kirsten Dunst at first, until staring at her picture for a good minute. The basic point is across, that she is a young, unwed about to be-mother, that thought that love would be brought to her if she had a baby with her teen boyfriend, who had eyes for everyone else after finding out that she was pregnant. The title speaks for itself. If you are feeling a somewhat drama, then this one is a decent watch, just realize the time differences and how pregnancy for teens is viewed then and now. And the cover, doesn't it look like she has a sack of potatoes shoved down her stomach? It looked like she was carrying twins.
justme2126
February 17, 2008
I think this movie should be played for all the girls in high school that think they want a baby and nothing is going to change..
whereismynotecard
November 20, 2007
Ah ha ha ha!! This is a lifetime movie. I watched it with my mom one summer... a lond long time ago... Very funny it was.
July 19, 2007
One of the best tv movies of all time. Kirsten Dunst plays a girl who accidentally gets pregnant and I loved every minute of it. I actually watched this movie with most of my family and we laughed all the way through it. Good times.
dolphincrazy86
June 26, 2007
This is a movie that teens should watch to show them how hard it is to be pregnant at a young age what they they go through during the whole process.
christianbabybear
June 15, 2007
this good for young ladies to watch because this helps them understand why it is hard for them to have babies at a young age
tasha302001
February 7, 2007
Her mom rocks!!!! My parents would have killed me, Ray is a dick I got that but she made the right decision to keep the baby. Lets hope it grows up to be nothing like Ray!!!
laderbugs1991
February 5, 2007
This is a really good movie that should be watched by all teen age girls who thinking about getting pregnant at an early age. It teaches teenage girls that they shouldnt have sex or get pregnant and that sex can wait.
August 23, 2012
The more sugar coated tail of teen pregnancy but it still has its drama.
July 19, 2012
A well done and very realistic drama about the joys and horrors that come with teen pregnancy.
starlett2005
May 4, 2007
Kirsten Dunst plays Tina Spangler, young girl who's of course fifteen and pregnant. Dunst is a good actress and she's made quite a few movies. Here she plays a more serious character then what she has done in some of her other 'teen' movies. Here she gives an okay performance, as do the rest of the cast. It's of course not oscar-winning but it's good enough. The story to the movie is interesting, but the script could of been better as it was little slow. Overall, it's not too bad.
treygirl
May 2, 2006
Terrible Lifetime movie of the week.Dunst does well with what she has, but the movie's awful all around. There's no real feeling in the scenes and youre forced to feel bad for her character because of the depressing mood, not her story. Just a big waste of time:rotten:
emichellison
August 21, 2005
So...I needed something to occupy my lonely hours on the internet and I thought, hey, why not get a RT journal? Right.