Fight Club - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fight Club Reviews

½ April 30, 2016
really lives up to the expectation..and the way it is directed really masks the fact that he is hallucinating...a terrific job even though the ending was a little you know...hard to believe..
April 25, 2016
more than a movie, a way of life
½ December 7, 2014
Without the good performances from Edward Norton and Brad Pit this movie wasn't much. I rented this movie having high expectations going in. The main problem with this movie starts with the script. There are a few plot holes in the movie and the movie is not realistic at all! The ending was also very disappointing too. 3 stars for performances and visuals
April 24, 2016
Refresh your tomatometer, RT. The audience score speaks for itself. It's a masterpiece!!!
April 24, 2016
You probably won't buy the Big Twist at the end of this Fincher dazzler the first time you see it, but it all starts to make some wacko kind of sense on repeated viewings. The main thing is that this is probably the most adventurous and transgressive Hollywood film in decades, a riproaring and visceral post-modern take on the contemporary male and his malaise at being just a cog. So, argues Pitt at his most charismatic, the only way to really feel alive is to have the crap knocked out of you. As a testament to Fincher's extraordinary style and imagination, it's a virtuoso display. With a seam of coal-black humour too, to make us realise that we shouldn't take it all TOO seriously.
½ April 23, 2016
Novateur, surprenant, parfaitement joué, excellent scénario, des scènes inoubliables; Fight Club fait partie des films à avoir vu.

Sans doute le meilleur film de Fincher jusqu'a aujourd'hui
April 21, 2016
An Incredible suspense filled tale in which the acting matches perfectly to the sporadic story twists and Directing that leaves you guessing till the very end of the film. A must see, and a definite part of the filmic cannon.
½ April 20, 2016
one of the best movies ever ! from the performance of Brad Bitt and Edward Norton to the dirction and the script its perfect in every way
April 15, 2016
David Fincher's satirical masterpiece takes us into a gritty tale of anti-consumerism. With dark cinematics, an incredible cast, and a grungy score by the Dust Brothers, Fight Club is truly a work of art.
July 19, 2012
This Is My Favorite David Fincher And Brad Pitt Film.
½ April 9, 2016
I thought this film was very well written and thought provoking. Not to many movies nowadays leave the same lasting imprint this movie left on me. It stands as one of those movies with very large re-watch value. Defiantly a must see for any movie buff or any person who wants to see a great film.
April 6, 2016
Fight Club is directed by David Fincher and it stars Edward Norton, Brad Pitt, and Helena Bottom Carter in an adaptation on the novel by Chuck Palahniuk about a worker who has insomnia and has no idea how to make it all better. So when he goes to a doctor, the doctor tells him to go to the cancer conventions, which he does, and he actually gets some sleep, but something happened which turns him back into the same person, and then a soap maker named Tyler Durden starts being a friend with them and they formed a fight club. I'm a huge fan of David Fincher as I find all of his films that he directed enjoyable to watch, and with Fight Club, this is definitely no exception. Edward Norton is fantastic in it that it's honestly one of his best performances. Brad Pitt is having a lot of fun in it playing this character who is a total a hole, but in an enjoyable way. Helena Bottom Carter is great in it as it's nice to see her in a film that's not Harry Potter nor a film that is directed by Tim Burton, Meat Loaf is also great in it that he keeps fooling to think that he's someone else that I haven't heard of, and even though Jared Leto has a small part, he also stands out too. The direction by David Fincher is fantastic as it's very well-shotted and well made. The characters are enjoyably memorable, and the writing by Jim Uhls with some help from David Fincher, Brad Pitt, and Edward Norton is very well written that it got me invested in the characters, the story, and the writing that I wasn't paying attention for the fact that the film didn't gave out a name for Edward Norton's character. The fight scenes are great which the make up effects on the people who got beaten down looks incredible, and the messages that it's portraying is well thought out. I knew the twist ending as I've seen this movie before, but I would've been shocked if it was the first time that I watched it, and the way that it was set up was very well executed. Fight Club is another masterful effort by David Fincher that is tons of fun to watch.
December 29, 2013
Boring and predictable as shit.
June 15, 2012
this movie has the greatest twist in cinematic history
March 10, 2012
One of the best films from David Fincher, Fight Club is awesome, Brad Pitt and Edward Norton were very capable in their performances. The black humor and violence were a very high point of the film. Now that's a classic.
March 26, 2016
Rule number one about Fight Club, you do not talk bad about Fight Club. Even though this film's story was adapted from a book with the same name, Fight Club still adds it's own twists. The smart foreshadowing used by the director as well as the editors is worth appreciation. All the actors present in this movie, did phenomenal performances for their roles. Also, once you watch this movie, you might feel the urge to watch it again, and with a different perspective.
March 26, 2016
The film gives a message to the very harmful youth. Do not have to worry about money, worry about the physical is overestimated and that beautiful women are not worthwhile. In resolution that everything in life is fixed by beatingin a bar.
½ March 25, 2016
A frightening look into the nihilistic world.Brad Pitt's stellar performance and David Fincher's gritty direction make this a one of kind thought provoking masterpiece with a mind bending twist.This is an absolute must see!
½ February 10, 2016
Edward Norton is just an incredible actor!
March 23, 2016
I am Jack's extremely positive review.