Final Examination Reviews

½ February 17, 2012
Decent mystery,decent cast,decent killer!! Decent movie!
May 19, 2011
This movie is horrible
March 6, 2006
FINAL EXAMINATION (2003)
April 21, 2010
This is the most awful and boring movie i have ever seen.
November 7, 2005
I had a bit more time, so decided to do another entry.

[color=darkolivegreen][u]1. Little Black Book-[/u] Brittany Murphy is hot as always in this movie. I liked it because it's a little bit different than other romantic comedies.[/color]
[color=#556b2f][/color]
[color=olive][u]2. The Big Bounce-[/u] Owen Wilson is so freakin funny. This movie was just fun to watch, I watch it quite a few times. It's just fun and funny.[/color]
[color=#808000][/color]
[color=yellowgreen][u]3. Final Examination-[/u] This movie is crap. I don't even know what to say.[/color]
[color=#9acd32][/color]
[color=yellow][u]4. A Dirty Shame-[/u] This movie straight out sucked butt. I can't believe people like Selma Blaire were in it. What was she thinking? She must have been mislead to do this movie because it is no good at all. SUCKS!![/color]
[color=#ffff00][/color]
[color=lemonchiffon][u]5. Run Ronnie Run-[/u] This movie is pretty good. It is funny. It will remind you of Joe Dirt, but a little more non-hollywood in a way. If you know what I mean? If you don't, then you will when you see it!![/color]
[color=#fffacd][/color]
[color=white]Thats all for today, enjoy yourself.[/color]
[color=#ffffff][/color]
[color=#ffffff]Dacaso.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00][/color]
[color=sandybrown][/color]
½ October 24, 2004
I have rented seven movie for 7 Days for $11.99, when I re-opened a membership at the video store near me.
[list][*][color=red][b]Party Monster[/b][/color] :confused:[*][b][color=yellow]Sonny[/color][/b] :confused:[*][color=red][b]Stricken[/b][/color] (DVD did not work)[*][color=yellow][b]House[/b][/color] :rotten:[*][b][color=red]Final Examination[/color][/b] :rotten:[*][color=yellow][b]Bring It On Again[/b][/color] (DVD did not work)[*][b][color=red]Cheaper By the Dozen[/color][/b] :fresh:[/list][size=3][color=red][b]HOUSE:[/b][/color][/size] It has being years since I caught this movie on TV; so I forgot how campy it is. It is not a horror movie. It is a comedic-horror flick. [color=yellow]William Katt[/color] plays a horror writer who returns to the house, where his child disappeared from. His recently deceased aunt had always told him that the house was haunted. There is a [color=cyan]Cheers,[/color] the tv series, connection to this film and the film's sequel. [color=yellow]George Wendt[/color] stars as the next door neighbour to William Katt's character. His Cheers costar, [color=yellow]John Ratzenberger[/color], appears in the sequel. I decided against watching the sequel after previewing the trailer for it.

[size=3][color=red][b]PARTY MONSTER:[/b][/color][/size] I tried to watch the film, but I could not get into the club scene part of the film. [color=yellow]Macauley Culkin[/color] and [color=yellow]Seth Green[/color] do a good job, but it wasn't motivating me to get into the movie. I might have to see this film, when I am ready for it.

[size=3][color=red][b]STRICKEN:[/b][/color][/size] Whoever rented the dvd last had scratched the entire video. I was unable to watch the film.

[size=3][color=red][b]FINAL EXAMINATION:[/b][/color][/size] The film is not a horror flick, but sex-filled mystery. There is a lot of nudity for the guys. The storyline is interesting. The acting is not.

[b][size=3][color=red]SONNY[/color][/size]:[/b] Directed by [color=yellow]Nicholas Cage[/color]...[color=yellow]James Franco[/color], the re-incarnation of James Dean, stars as Sonny.

[size=3][color=red][b]Cheaper By the Dozen:[/b][/color][/size] I saw this film at the movie theater and there were many scenes with the boom mike. I am watching the kids' commentary to the film.