Finder's Fee - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Finder's Fee Reviews

March 26, 2015
good twisty thriller and director debut fore 'survivor" host jeff probst
February 18, 2015
For having surely the most predictable 'twist' I've seen in a film, this loses marks. Tension is built up well and the plot is ok but it would work better on stage than on film.
November 19, 2014
Well paced stage play for the screen. There's a fair amount of tension involved surrounding the winning ticket.
November 7, 2014
Interesting, almost a Hitchcock style setting, but loses it way in some daft ways.
May 10, 2014
Well-acted twisty-ploted film about a lost wallet, 6 million dollar lottery ticket, a poker game and how far one is willingly to go for a lot of money.
½ December 1, 2013
great movie.. its one of those "what would you do?" types... cheesey but suspensful.. not knowing the outcome, and the twist at the end was not expected one bit.. i would take the damn lottery ticket and say "YOUR BEAT"
½ June 3, 2013
Who'd ever think that I'd be saying that Jeff Probst, host extraordinaire of survivor, would, as his first feature, direct a well-written, taut suspenseful little film, it has a great set up, and keeps the tension building slowly throughout, i never knew how it was gonna play out, it's essentially a play, but it never feels boring, im surprised he got so many established actors for this, and they all do good jobs, i dont know if jeff probst will ever make another movie, but if its as good as this, i cant wait to see it
October 1, 2012
Great story. Awesome ending.
July 24, 2012
one of the best Independent movies i have every seen a must see
April 27, 2012
i did like this movie a lot lot of conning going on
½ February 14, 2012
Kept me interested all the way but a little confusing. "Fishman" was extremely annoying. I would watch again if it was on tv perhaps-that's about it.
½ December 17, 2011
It begins promising enough, but the intriguing basis is ruined very early on. It turns into a drolling, boring mess with annoyingly indecisive characters. The twist at the end just becomes a last attempt to save this shit film, it did nothing but come off as cliche. This movie was flat warm soda that tasted like piss.
April 24, 2011
Had me guessing all the way up to the end which helped me forgive some of the poor acting. The ending was a complete shocker.
January 15, 2010
Pretty good movie actually. I was pleasently suprised. Erik Palladino is awesome!
½ August 8, 2009
Being a Ryan Reynolds fan I had to check this one out. It surprised me. It was a lot better than I expected. I suggest anyone that wants to find a lost gem to rent this one.
January 31, 2007
HILLARIOUS and James Earl Jones!
April 5, 2008
Slow but a good story!
March 2, 2008
i did like this movie a lot lot of conning going on
½ February 8, 2008
A decent twist at the end can not save this movie from being just awful.
½ November 17, 2007
Very weird but not so good. Good actors though.