A Fine Mess

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

A Fine Mess Reviews

September 12, 2011
haven't seen this flick in ages... they just don't make like these any more.
Blaxunshine
January 29, 2011
Blake Edwards has made a fine mess of a movie. Saying that is far too easy because it's confused, unappealingly frantic & void of laughs...& its soundtrax is one of the worse that I heard in a 80s movie. I can't believe someone got commissioned to write these songs. Actually I can't believe someone got paid for writing this script & that everyone collected a paycheck. @ least this bombed @ the show & everyone got their just deserts. I have never seen such mishandled slap stick & isn't funny but just headache inducing. As I type this Im watching the The 3 Stooges just to cleanse myself & to see some japing done right
January 30, 2011
i felt lost watching this film .. i kept losing focus and drifting off. i will watch again sometime.. kind of a lackluster blake edwards film
June 19, 2009
it tells ya in the title
chadroesti
chadroesti

March 13, 2009
Another 80's movie I thought was great when I was 12. The hormones were really flowing back then and Maria Conchita Alonso was hot. I have just put this on Netflix. Lets see how 22 years have affected my feelings for this thing.
November 19, 2008
what a stank turd - this movie more than earns its title. i can't believe i've always wanted to see this since i was a teenager. Maybe i was under the impression it would be really funny!?!? I should have known better when i pulled the tape from my vcr (yes vcr: i bought the tape in Toronto for 89 cents in a bin) and the vcr immediately smelled like shit. what a waste of 95 minutes of my life. the best thing about A FINE MESS is i swear Ted Danson wears a sweater in this movie that he ALSO wore on a episode or two of CHEERS.
bgsspenutgarfildtato
November 23, 2008
I haven't seen it since I was little I love it.
whatsupfreaks123
October 1, 2008
I'VE RED THE BOOK ( i didnt know there was a movie version )
the book was alright so im just rating it by that. ( im not really sure the movie might be good! )
MECreviews
September 24, 2006
I did not really like this movie.
October 17, 2007
Howie Mandel and Ted Danson stink up the joint
jazza923
October 7, 2007
There are some of the usual Blake Edwards touches, but this one is a misfire. The slapstick isn't funny enough and the casting is uninspired, particularly Howie Mandel. He stinks. Fair comedy that could have been a lot better.
grimm667
July 31, 2007
i like to see howie mandel be howie mandel
thebigalex
July 29, 2007
Edwards didn't have a very good story, let alone without good actors!
casy59
June 30, 2007
this is a really funny movie !
relocateddixiegirl
May 30, 2007
OMG, this movie cracked me up!!!
shekinahruston
April 17, 2007
howie mandell is so funny
micc98
February 28, 2007
Not sure how i rated this as highly as I did, so am downgrading it to its proper level
TinaMalfoy
January 1, 2007
WELL IF ITS A COMEDY THEN I WOULD SEE THE FILM!
SarahJoyFrost
December 3, 2006
I would like to see this, i think...
jagannat108
August 9, 2006
Totally cheesy 80's movie, but I really like it. Everything Blake Edwards has done is worth seeing, and while this isn't a critically acclaimed film, it has enough funny moments (I love how Ted Danson's character is always getting in trouble for not remembering the names of the various girls he's been with) that it's worth giving it a shot. It has Laurel-and-Hardy-type slapstick and situational humor, and if you have a special place in your heart for semi-mindless cheesy 80's films (I know I do) you'll probably really enjoy seeing 'A Fine Mess.'