A Fine Mess Reviews

March 7, 2015
Funny Comedy And One Of The Best theme Song In Movie History.
September 12, 2011
haven't seen this flick in ages... they just don't make like these any more.
January 29, 2011
Blake Edwards has made a fine mess of a movie. Saying that is far too easy because it's confused, unappealingly frantic & void of laughs...& its soundtrax is one of the worse that I heard in a 80s movie. I can't believe someone got commissioned to write these songs. Actually I can't believe someone got paid for writing this script & that everyone collected a paycheck. @ least this bombed @ the show & everyone got their just deserts. I have never seen such mishandled slap stick & isn't funny but just headache inducing. As I type this Im watching the The 3 Stooges just to cleanse myself & to see some japing done right
½ January 30, 2011
i felt lost watching this film .. i kept losing focus and drifting off. i will watch again sometime.. kind of a lackluster blake edwards film
½ June 19, 2009
it tells ya in the title
March 13, 2009
Another 80's movie I thought was great when I was 12. The hormones were really flowing back then and Maria Conchita Alonso was hot. I have just put this on Netflix. Lets see how 22 years have affected my feelings for this thing.
November 19, 2008
what a stank turd - this movie more than earns its title. i can't believe i've always wanted to see this since i was a teenager. Maybe i was under the impression it would be really funny!?!? I should have known better when i pulled the tape from my vcr (yes vcr: i bought the tape in Toronto for 89 cents in a bin) and the vcr immediately smelled like shit. what a waste of 95 minutes of my life. the best thing about A FINE MESS is i swear Ted Danson wears a sweater in this movie that he ALSO wore on a episode or two of CHEERS.
November 23, 2008
I haven't seen it since I was little I love it.
October 1, 2008
I'VE RED THE BOOK ( i didnt know there was a movie version )
the book was alright so im just rating it by that. ( im not really sure the movie might be good! )
September 24, 2006
I did not really like this movie.
October 17, 2007
Howie Mandel and Ted Danson stink up the joint
½ October 7, 2007
There are some of the usual Blake Edwards touches, but this one is a misfire. The slapstick isn't funny enough and the casting is uninspired, particularly Howie Mandel. He stinks. Fair comedy that could have been a lot better.
July 31, 2007
i like to see howie mandel be howie mandel
½ July 29, 2007
Edwards didn't have a very good story, let alone without good actors!
½ June 30, 2007
this is a really funny movie !
May 30, 2007
OMG, this movie cracked me up!!!
½ April 17, 2007
howie mandell is so funny
½ February 28, 2007
Not sure how i rated this as highly as I did, so am downgrading it to its proper level
January 1, 2007
December 3, 2006
I would like to see this, i think...