• Unrated, 1 hr. 34 min.

96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Five Star Day Reviews

Cynthia S

March 1, 2012
Well this was a surprise! Very nice movie. Probably more a "chick flick" than anything. Loved the soundtrack alot! One of those that I had never heard of, and received via Netflix by accident...but was very happy that I did.
April 2, 2012
I like the concept of this movie, and I really like Cam Gigandet and Jena Malone, but there just isn't enough to the plot for me to be able to rave about it. It doesn't tie together very well in the end, and I finished the movie feeling a bit cold. There's a lot of potential, but most of it isn't realized.
June 20, 2012
I liked the premise of the movie -- Finding people born the same place and time as you, sharing the exact same horoscope and comparing your day to validate the horoscope forecast. And of course Cam is just dam cute. Its not what I expected and Cam showed great sensitivity and sweetness in his gestures and acting.
January 21, 2012
As Jake meets all of these people who were born on the same day in the same hospital and coaxes them into consenting for an interview, they all reveal that they don't have anything in common. I thought this was a really good movie, and worth a watch.
November 3, 2011
For the first time, writing a review has more meaning as this is my old friend Danny's first feature film. He also wrote the brilliant screenplay, and I know this is just the beginning of a fruitful career as a writer/director. It's currently playing at the Laemmle's Sunset 5 and Playhouse (Pasadena). You can also catch it on Video On Demand and iTunes. Go see it soon!