Five Star Day - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Five Star Day Reviews

March 1, 2012
Well this was a surprise! Very nice movie. Probably more a "chick flick" than anything. Loved the soundtrack alot! One of those that I had never heard of, and received via Netflix by accident...but was very happy that I did.
June 9, 2015
A slacker college student sets out to prove that astrology is bullsh*t. Well, duh! We really need a movie to tell us something we already know. He pays, heaven knows how, for airfare from California to Chicago, New York and New Jersey looking to find 3 other people who were born within 5 minutes of him on the same day in the same hospital - because they all had the same horoscope on their birthday, which was for a banner, 5 star day. He wants to compare their days to disprove astrology. Yes, it is as boring and stupid as it sounds. Jena Malone is adorable though.
August 16, 2013
The script lacks the depth to transcend its cutesy gimmick and -- as with the misleading horoscopes that fuel the plot -- the film never approaches a five star level.
½ June 19, 2012
I watched it. It was REALLY slow but it wasnt too bad. I liked the idea of it, but i could've been better
½ June 20, 2012
I liked the premise of the movie -- Finding people born the same place and time as you, sharing the exact same horoscope and comparing your day to validate the horoscope forecast. And of course Cam is just dam cute. Its not what I expected and Cam showed great sensitivity and sweetness in his gestures and acting.
April 2, 2012
I like the concept of this movie, and I really like Cam Gigandet and Jena Malone, but there just isn't enough to the plot for me to be able to rave about it. It doesn't tie together very well in the end, and I finished the movie feeling a bit cold. There's a lot of potential, but most of it isn't realized.
½ August 25, 2015
Movie is full of drama, but never left the plot. One time watch for sure.
June 12, 2015
Boring and too contrived.
June 9, 2015
½ February 24, 2014
Cheese movie, I watched in one of those blue weekends and it was just what I needed to cheer me up.
½ February 7, 2014
What a strange movie that should be avoided only wish I had!
August 16, 2013
August 30, 2012
This was a very sweet movie, but it was a slow start. Gigandet and Malone were great together.
½ June 19, 2012
½ June 20, 2012
April 2, 2012
March 1, 2012
November 6, 2011
The movie is a little slow!