Flesh Gordon Meets the Cosmic Cheerleaders (Flesh Gordon 2) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flesh Gordon Meets the Cosmic Cheerleaders (Flesh Gordon 2) Reviews

½ August 30, 2013
Very funny if you're in the mood for teenage sex and body jokes or raunchy and gross out humor combined. I felt like they were trying to go back to the feel of the first one and blow it all out of proportions. It's surprising what they got these actors to do for this movie. Not a good movie at all, but fun if you're in the right mood.
June 28, 2011
I don't even know why I wanted to see this in the first place. It's probally because it one of those movies with a silly tittle that you can talk about. It takes a page from late night comedies from the 80's. You will either think this is awfull or have a good time with it. It is full of slap stick comedy and every sexual pun you can think of. The cheep sci-fi sets are great. One scene flesh gets captured by a bunch of people in giant turd costumes. "Oh the shit has hit the fan"... You probally know if you would like it or not. I would recommend it to any one who like adolesent humor.
½ August 30, 2013
½ August 17, 2013
Panned during production, shot 15 years too late and lacking the original's charm, this should be avoided at all costs. Where are Mike and the bots to trash this thing?
June 28, 2011
June 10, 2011
Not up to the first one by a long shot.
August 19, 2008
Absolutely awful, I loved it when I was younger, but I have no interest in seeing it again
½ August 13, 2009
Extremely pointless movie for which I had the opportunity to see. I do give it credit for being a film that is set out to be terrible to begin with I mean look at the title.
½ August 5, 2009
A true Turdfest of a movie. Truly pointless.
½ February 21, 2009
Cheap and over-the-top sexploitation comedy. Funny
September 9, 2008
Hilarious and tit- i-lating
August 7, 2008
This was a totally over-the-top movie that was as perverted as it was funny.
There quite a few hilarious scenes and quite a bit of nudity.
Great mix.