63% The Maze Runner Sep 19

40% Intruders: Season 1
90% Outlander: Season 1

Flesh For Frankenstein Reviews

August 19, 2014
Saw this in 3d in a theatre in '74...I STILL think it's one of trhe best movies ever made, and I'm still laughing. The 3D effects are masterfully used - if the master had been a 13 year old boy. Hilarious and disgusting, but worth every dime it cost and I can not recommend this highly enough...This is NOT Hollywood, not even fucking close - It's great!
June 24, 2014
another one of warhol's campy horror pix
February 22, 2014
Like your horror campy and served with a healthy dose of gore, incest and necrophilia? Well than this Andy Warhol produced film is made for you
January 11, 2014
One of the most beautiful films ever made! Warhol, Kier, Dallesandro and Wagner - yes. Perfection.
July 7, 2007
This movie was pretty revolting, but it is super memorable. I never saw it in 3D - that would be really weird.
filmlover1994
August 5, 2013
1931's Frankenstein Is One Of My Favorite Films.
July 15, 2013
Brilliantly Distasteful Cult Gem--When Art, Gore and Ham collide!!
November 15, 2012
Ooooh it's got Andy Warhol as Producer this must be incredibly artistic and amazing...no, no honest I'm not being a hipster. Paul Morrissey has made lots of amazing cinematic entries as well... oh has he? Care to name them? Awful, don't be fooled!
October 28, 2012
Strange and wonderful-- and all incest jokes aside-- this is the best piece of film that Warhol's name is seemingly attached to. Sick, sick, sick...genius genius GENIUS!
Eric B

August 1, 2012
"Flesh for Frankenstein" scarcely qualifies as horror -- the gore (originally shown in 3D) is too ridiculous to take seriously. Rarely has a film strained so hard for excuses to flaunt slimy, bloody internal organs for shock value. The scare-minded viewer also has to contend with Arno Juerging as Frankenstein's assistant Otto, whose bulging-eyed reactions are a dependable guffaw.

As for the story itself, the main twist is that Frankenstein (the inimitable Udo Kier) has created a male and female simultaneously and hopes to mate them. And as with the contemporary "Rocky Horror Show," these humanoids are ideal physical specimens rather than ugly monsters. The brightly lit, two-level laboratory even resembles Dr. Frank-N-Furter's lair in the "Rocky Horror" film.

Other prime characters include Frankenstein's lusty sister/wife (Monique van Vooren) and her beefcake servant (the ever-wooden Joe Dallesandro, offering his usual furrowed-brow scowl and out-of-place Noo Yawk accent). And if you think the wriggling livers, intestines and lungs are grotesque, just wait until you see the armpit-slurping love scene between these two.
July 31, 2012
A hilarious bad movie with great amounts of gore, over the top acting (particularly from Udo Kier who is awesome in this!), and some of the most hilarious lines ever. "To know death Otto, you have to fuck life in the gall bladder."-Udo Kier as Frankenstein
June 8, 2012
This horror flick must be seen in 3d
May 16, 2012
Horrific, although very clever interpretation of the Frankenstein legend. A sadistic, cruel and somewhat really satirical tale about how we, people use each other for our dirty purposes (creating a perfect couple, use someone sexually, cores of brutality in children), how we suffer like dogs. Bonus point of the asexual-erotic twist in the film. A masterpiece - but not for everyone.
May 13, 2012
Warhol's fetish for blood shows even more in this flick. Mostly a sexual gore attempt
April 28, 2012
Fun look at Andy Warhol's mind. Bloody fun...
Gordon Franklin Terry Sr
March 24, 2012
CLASSIC!!!!!! WALL-TO-WALL GORE . . .you can get this in 3-D on the internet (Red and Blue Anaglyph).

Its INSANE!

ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS: Carlo Gizzi . . . both Dracula and Frankenstein soundtracks are on the same CD from RCA/ VICTOR

I think Victor and his wife are brother and sister---really NUTS!!!!
January 1, 2012
Some good old horror exploitation cheese. Very enjoyable fun film filled with tons of sex, gore, and human organs.
anotherwhitemeat
November 27, 2011
Something about a gallbladder.
Graham J

October 29, 2011
One of the best midnight movies, I would have loved to see this in theater back in the day in 3D. Udo Kier is brilliantly creepy and hilarious.
June 26, 2011
Sick, Sad, Disturbing....Hell Yeah...!