64% The Maze Runner Sep 19

62% Under the Dome: Season 2

The Flight of Dragons Reviews

ToDandy
October 9, 2013
Yet another film from Rankin & Bass, this epic fantasy may be light on story and well developed characters but it's colorful and fun setting is well worth the watch.
August 14, 2013
Simply fantastic. A true classic, even its flaws are charming.
May 1, 2013
very fun movie to watch!!!!
February 13, 2013
La recuerdo como si fuera ayer, musica, animacion, y el gran final, que a un chaval le choca, pero es mas que curioso verlo plasmado en una peli para ninyos: la ciencia vence a la magia.
December 26, 2012
This is just an awesome cartoon fantasy adventure. Ive remembered it ever since i was young and would love to see it again
October 14, 2012
While the animation and voice acting could have been better, there is no denying the strength of the story and themes! Would love to see a live-action version of this someday!!! Please, Hollywood?
October 2, 2012
DRAGONS!!!!

what more needs to be said?
September 28, 2012
Poor animation and by the numbers plot is saved from complete mediocrity by the amusing inclusion of science.
August 30, 2012
its dark but cool. animation kinda sloppy
July 18, 2012
I absolutely love this film. It has a beautiful soundtrack and amazing animation. It keeps you hooked by every moment.
I loved this film when I was 5 and I still love it now at 19. It is a great watch with a fresh story. The DVD cover does sell it to a younger audience but that is not the case, it is THE fantasy tale. Elves, wizards, trolls, knights princesses monsters magic, and of course dragons. A truly underrated animation.
April 19, 2012
Doesn't seem interesting
Bells B.
April 5, 2012
Great childrens film, watched a lot while growing up. A bit dated now but an interesting storyline with good music.
January 25, 2012
Many heroic figures (both male and female) in this movie display attributes that are uncommon in today's younger generation. This movie set a foundation for me to want to be honorable like the knight, wise like a wizard, brave like a rouge, and logical like the main character who is a 'man of science'.
It is to be enjoyed by children and adults alike. Become inspired by these characters as I have. Let the music enchant you and the animation charm you.
I cannot say enough for this movie.
December 7, 2011
This was a movie that I loved growing up. We had a VHS copy of it taped off the TV.

I find watching it 25 years later that the movie really still holds up. The voice acting is exemplary, with an absolute all-star cast. The message is still relevant today as well.
December 2, 2011
I grew up watching this and fell in love with magic, dragons, and romance. I only wish there was more to it somehow...I feel I'm one of the few who truly know what this movie is.
November 28, 2011
I like how it's about having magic and logic side by side. Makes it seem possible =)
April 14, 2011
it is a great movie, one of my favorites when I was growing up. If you liked movies like " Return of the King, "The Hobbit", or "The Last Unicorn", this is RIGHT up your ally! ( the summery of the movie above is a lil off....Peter didn't design video games for a living, this was made in the 1980's...he made board games!)
February 27, 2011
It was a lot better than I thought. Good lore. But terrible acting and cheesy animation.
January 24, 2011
Well written and imaginative fantasy cartoon that, despite the over-the-top villain, manages to entertain all ages with it's amazing voice cast and classic fantasy setting.
November 9, 2010
One of the best animated films almost no one has scene. I love this film. It's about the war between science and magic (wonderment). This NEEDS to be made into a live action film by someone like Peter Jackson.