91% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

41% Working the Engels: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Flirting with Forty Reviews

July 26, 2013
Really not for me. I was bored most of the time.
January 12, 2013
Not good, not bad. Perfect for a sunday night
January 6, 2013
A simple cliché romantic comedy movie.
Lilt bit touchy at the last chapter; when Kyle visits Jackie one day before Christmast Eve.

You know surf wisdom says that you gotta swim out of your comfort zone to catch the wave that's gonna change your life. -Kyle.
January 5, 2013
so beautiful Hawaii , and sweet story . i love Heather as "the inspiring mother" and always support her beloved people. I can't believe she is already 47 and she still very, very pretty ,
Erin C

May 18, 2012
I was interested in seeing this movie because I read excerpts of the book (which was very entertaining). Unfortunately, the movie was not very good. Buckley is super hot though, so he was nice to look at.
November 20, 2010
It's OK - an easy movie for a relaxing evening
February 26, 2012
it's against logic! though we have some stupid ppl like this. but it's about body-love rather than spirit-love and such things don't last.
January 23, 2012
Romantic girlie movie about a divorce woman facing life at 40.
Mouhannad S

November 18, 2011
This film is about a separated woman who is approaching forty years old, finding a renewed surge of excitement in her love life while vacationing in Hawaii.
March 9, 2010
I thought this was a sweet and contemporary story.

Naughtia
Naughtia

May 15, 2010
I thought this was a sweet and contemporary story. A woman is divorced and lives the hard life as a single mom of two. When she turns 40 she reaches a turning point of her life and realizes that she really can enjoy all the aspects of her life, she meets a much younger attractive surfer and her friends begin to worry about her choice and think that she's reached a midlife crisis. She is happy and in love, could life be any better? I thought this movie was very romantic and sweet, and it raises some good points about age differences and love. I liked it because I felt like I could very easily relate to the story. I also must mention that Heather Locklear looks as great as ever.
February 22, 2011
this is a completely lie! hahaha.. it can happen in real life.. but is so ridiculous... I didn't like this film a lot!
AsukaAnastasia
October 22, 2010
It's women's dream story (^~)
SamSky
August 1, 2010
man, he's cute. They make an adorable couple :)
4nicole2
July 28, 2010
Flirting With Forty OMG sweet story
pinnakvinna
March 9, 2010
I thought this was a sweet and very relevant story. A woman is divorced and lives the hard life as a single mom of two. When she turns 40 she reaches a turning point of her life and realizes that she really can enjoy all the aspects of her life, she meets a much younger attractive surfer and her friends begin to worry about her choice and think that she's reached a midlife crisis. She is happy and in love, could life be any better? I tought this movie was very romantic and sweet.
January 25, 2010
this type of movies should be banned for single girls :)
Hamee
January 16, 2010
A ridiculous fluff movie, but who really watched it for the plot??? Robert Buckley is beautiful and the only reason to waste quality time on this movie.
Alan F.
December 30, 2009
It's too cheesy. The right audience for this is a bunch of women without boyfriends.