Foodfight! Reviews

July 27, 2015
THE BEST MOVIE EVER.
½ July 10, 2015
Terrible animation, poor script, and the only reason Lawrence Kasanoff made this was because of all the big name brands in it.
July 8, 2015
i love this movie tbh
July 3, 2015
Not only is it the worst Animated film, which it most certainly is. It is perhaps the worst possible 'thing' approached to the medium. It is bad in theory, how it was made we will never know.
½ July 1, 2015
An absolutely disastrous animated concoction of horrendous animation and uninspired plot that never should have moved past the pre-production stage. It's just a messy, unappealing cartoon consisting entirely of product placement.
June 28, 2015
I can't believe this is an actual movie. Terrible, on all levels.
½ June 11, 2015
No wander Charlie Sheen went crazy, 10 years of production (because of someone stealing the original movie,) and 65,000,000 USD of wasted time. The animation is down-right ugly as sin. The movie has no explanation for itself. (SPOILER) The movie doesn't explain how the market in the movie changes on the inside, I guess the movie just assumes you know everything. The actual humans in this movie are so damn ugly and terrifying. This movie is nothing, but product placement just covered with terrible animation and humor. The highest I will go as to rating this monstrosity is a 0.5 though I believe it deserves nothing higher than a 0.0000001. DO NOT WATCH!
April 22, 2014
I have never seen a worse animation project than this. The cast is wasted on a horrible script, horrible art, and horrible music. It's a triple threat.
½ June 7, 2015
Disgusting animation, horrible storytelling, annoying jokes that only a two year old would laugh at, and terrible scripts. If I could give this 0 stars, I would.
June 7, 2015
dont vw it its bed you cant se staf animor
May 27, 2015
WHO THE FUCK LIKES THIS FUCKING $65 000 000 HEMHROID!
May 18, 2015
The animation is very bad.
½ May 16, 2015
I see they gave the budget to the very person who created animations such as 'you're a wizard, Harry' and 'Shrek is love, Shrek is life'
½ May 16, 2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This movie is nothing but horrible animation, a terrible script, obvious innuendos, and puns that don't make any sense.
½ May 15, 2015
It's terrible, but is it bad that I recommend at least checking it out? The first 10 or so minutes are so awful, it's actually hilarious. The fun times don't last forever though, as it's 'so bad it's good' humor diminishes...fast.
May 13, 2015
they should use this during interrogations of criminals.
May 12, 2015
Absolute shit. This movie is a disgrace to everything that 3D animation stands for. All of the actors and people working on the film should be ashamed for even being involved. If their was a Razzie award for Worst Use of Animation, this would be it. And if there isn't such a category, this should be it's first winner. To anyone who decides to watch it, I suggest you just cover your eyes. I give it 0 stars because this movie doesn't even deserve it. If there was a negative percentage, I would definitely give it that.
½ May 4, 2015
This is easily the worst animated feature that our species has "created!!!!" I HATED THIS MOVIE!!! Do I really need to say what makes it horrible! For the sake of entertainment and handing down verbal punishment, I will.
The premise is bad to begin with; does anyone want to see well known product mascots in a movie? To make things worse, the products that did make it into the movie hardly do anything. The protagonist of the film is Charlie Sheen's Dex Dogtective who, like all of the other characters are not even remotely emotionally invested in any of the situations there in. The ungodly animation in this massacre doesn't give the characters facial expressions and the characters have to emote using very awkward arm motions and body language.
The villain of this movie is the laughably stereotypical dominatrix Lady X voiced by Eva Longoria. Almost all of her lines (as well as lines aimed at her) are usually awful sex puns. There's a lot of that. So much so that you would think that a basement pervert wrote this.
This film has no redeeming qualities at all. The initial premise, animation, and characters are the worst in the history of animation. No other way to put it.
½ May 1, 2015
"FOODFIGHT!" has no redeeming qualities. Forget shameless advertising. This film is almost entirely advertising, and brands that refused to be included frequently have insulting parodies of their icons included. The amount of sexual innuendo and other... QUESTIONABLE... material was absolutely ridiculous, and the presence of Nazi symbolism gives me further question who the target audience was. The plot makes little to no sense, the characters are terrible (and some are some pretty shocking stereotypes), every joke falls flat, and the animation is so awful that it makes a lot of those "Netflix Original" knock-offs of popular movies look like masterpieces of cinema.
The eyes of the characters are lifeless and do not move. Facial expression is extremely minimal. Characters flap their arms around and even twirl when speaking to try to create some illusion of expressiveness.
It took 13 years to make this film, and $45,000,000. That's 1.5 times the budget of Toy Story, and around 4 times the length of production. It would have been a wiser use of those millions of dollars to dig a large hole and then to throw the remainder into it. Such a thing would be far more watchable. What they actually spent it all on I will leave you to make joking suggestions about.
Ladies and gentlemen, I do not exaggerate. I have given you only simple facts, and where applicable I have provided numbers. This is one of the worst animated films ever created. I can think of literally nothing good to say about it. People, if you value your time and money, do not watch this movie. You can spend tens of millions of dollars and thirteen years on a piece of garbage, but that does not change the fact that it's a piece of garbage. In fact, "a piece of garbage" is too kind. This film is better described as a steaming turd on a hot day. It might even be the worst film to come out of this decade (we'll see). IT STINKS.
April 2, 2015
I hate this movie. Period.