Force Reviews

½ November 20, 2011
From what I'd read about it, I thought it'd be at least an average thrilling experience, if not an outstanding edge-of-the-seat thriller. But this action thriller was high on action and way low on thrills and chills. They try to put forth the story as if it has twists and turns in store, but it fails to (shockingly) surprise. It's a gullible run-of-the-mill good v/s evil revenge saga unless you consider a story original for it has one or two minor original elements. The action sequences were finely executed, but that's about it. What's being told in more than 2 hours could have been done in under 90 minutes. That would have been more merciful of the film makers. It's described here (as per official site) that it has an "...original romantic narrative...". How I wish they'd have spared the so-called originality at least there.

All the actors have given satisfactory performance, but the script fails them. From what I'd expected from it and from what it turned out to be, I can only call it an utter disaster.

Too much action and violence; a bit too excessive than required. As is evident, those looking for a light flick should rather skip this one. And those with the taste for dark movies might as well find the darkness forced and overdone here. So I won't recommend it to them either.

P.S. Going by the current flow, despite of all its flaws, I guess the movie could still have been a major box office success had Salman Khan been taken as the protagonist.
October 28, 2012
My fav. action movie of all time...
October 13, 2012
Cliche-ridden movie, but at least's still better than the Hollywood cliche-ridden movies.
½ December 13, 2011
good remake of "kaka kaka" (tamil movie) next time select the female actor better
shes spoiling the whole movie............ comparing her cast with jyothika genelia is worst
½ October 19, 2011
Slow first half and illogical plot salvaged by some really cool action sequences and a brooding John!
October 11, 2011
This move has a great plot, nice thrilling action, good musicals including "Kwabon Kwabon" and a shocking climax! Actor John Abraham was perfect for the role of the hardcore police officer.
October 7, 2011
Good movie. A decent bollywood action movie after a while. Plot is a bit overdone. Okay, scratch that, a lot overdone. The whole "catch-drug-dealers-while-managing-a-relationship-with-persistent- yet-stubborn-girlfriend" thing. Genelia is a brilliant choice. In movie like this, leading actor can't be overshadowed. Best thing I like 'bout this movie is its realistic fight scenes. That's where it differs from Salman's action movies!
October 6, 2011
It was very OK... I saw it in Telugu... was lot more entertaining..
October 6, 2011
kya kuch bhi bana dete hai
watch out for ever-lovely Jenelia n beefcake John
½ October 2, 2011
A cracking second half more than makes up for the slow first half. This is not a Wanted, Dabangg or Singham; its classier stuff. The action sequences do not attract whistles because viewers are either lost in awe or busy chewing their fingernails - some never before seen stuff in hindi cinema. And don't miss the beginning!
October 2, 2011
superb movie
great action
and romance ;)
½ October 2, 2011
daaammm goood villan!!!!!!!!!!! n THE JHON :)
October 2, 2011